Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

14 INCH SLIT posted:

Can anyone try to make me an animated avatar from about 3:22 or so, the focus on the Bartender going "b-b-b-b"

It's for an idea I have.

https://youtu.be/r4OhIU-PmB8

For reference:

http://www.clipconverter.cc/

then

http://ezgif.com/maker

You can then crop and do other easy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?

CornHolio posted:

What happened in 2000 to the Cherokee? My old job had a 2000 classic model, it seemed great.

Which years did GM have the 5.3? I hate GM and pay them no attention but I do know their trucks are decent.

2000-2001 had the aluminum TUPY head which is prone to cracking and will not stand up to any kind of overheating.

I believe 99+ for the GM's but someone who is more of a GM guy is going to have to answer that for sure. I just know it's a fantastic drivetrain and the trucks are pretty nice.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvkJzYHCdHI

I like this recent series.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Exactly that part! Feel free to crop or resize or drop the hands at the end to make it avatar sized, I can't since my laptop had something happen to it.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Holy poo poo. Saw my foreman and the electrical foreman scream at each other for a solid 5 minutes straight today. I kinda hid around the corner in case I had to go break up a fist fight.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
How big can avatars be again?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Geirskogul posted:

For reference:

http://www.clipconverter.cc/

then

http://ezgif.com/maker

You can then crop and do other easy poo poo.

My phone keeps throwing a not enoug memory error or I would

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

That's awesome! I went to a Corvette thing once when I had a Corvette. Every drat Corvette there had some lovely Mid America aftermarket bolt on. It was the Corvette herpes equivalent to glitter on par with a P.T. Cruiser club, I only lasted 10 minutes. Soon after, I discovered with my next car anything car related with the word club in it meant hanging with people with lovely aftermarket bolt on's and everybody thinks their ride is a rare and beautiful snowflake. I'm cool off any car club thing for the rest of my life.

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Holy poo poo. Saw my foreman and the electrical foreman scream at each other for a solid 5 minutes straight today. I kinda hid around the corner in case I had to go break up a fist fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_d5jWvBirU

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

The owner of the hotel finally came up to us after weeks here and was like "DUDE YOUR ROOM ALWAYS WREAKS LIKE WEED," (from my boss, not me this week, lol). Now he is telling us all about India hash, where he is from. Really chill dude for sure.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Aaaaand thank you Gierskogul

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER
My memory may be betraying me, but: At some point there was a video posted in here of goons (maybe, AI goons?) riding around in some guy's truck in the backwoods on a gravel/dirt road. The camera is grainy, bouncing all around, too many people are stuffed into this thing, and the driver loses control. Shortly before impact, one of the passengers screeches "TREEEEEEEEEE"", and then BOOM.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

Sigma X posted:

My memory may be betraying me, but: At some point there was a video posted in here of goons (maybe, AI goons?) riding around in some guy's truck in the backwoods on a gravel/dirt road. The camera is grainy, bouncing all around, too many people are stuffed into this thing, and the driver loses control. Shortly before impact, one of the passengers screeches "TREEEEEEEEEE"", and then BOOM.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

It was a GBS thread as I recall... let me check..

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

How the gently caress did I get roped into fixing the hotel's WiFi!?

Wow. Walked into our normal Tuesday night bar and they literally already had all our drinks ready.

Super Aggro Crag fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Sep 1, 2015

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

T1g4h posted:

New Mad Max game confirmed awesome as gently caress. Really don't see why there were 4 other options you could pick when choosing a body for your car because this one is :perfect:

Game also has a built in capture mode that pauses the action, removes the HUD, and gives you free cam with lots of options. More games need this feature :h:

You picked the wrong body style but that's okay too. I just picked up the body style and haven't gotten a chance to play past there. I am pretty excited about survivin'.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Does the game lend itself to a wheel or is it heavier on story than driving?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The Miata thread has been hilarious for the last day or so.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Did they all just figure out they had vaginas or something?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

keykey posted:

Does the game lend itself to a wheel or is it heavier on story than driving?

It's basically Grand Theft Auto with really weird on-foot controls. I don't think a wheel will be useful.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

And then there were two.

My aquarium has been getting ignored for far too long. Especially since the light crapped out a few weeks ago. New light (LED this time) showed up today, and.. holy poo poo, algae bloom can happen without much light?! Some of that red-orange algae is on the glass too, and it's a bitch to get rid of.

Saw only 2 fish swimming around, but one has always kind of hidden. Started vacuuming the bottom of the tank, and... oh.. there's the third one. Well, what's left of it. Looks like the poor guy has been gone for a few days.

These fish are coming up on 7 years old though. Started out with 5 or 6.

Looks a lot better after scraping the algae off the glass and vacuuming it up, but I'm still going to have to do more scraping and another water change I think. Especially since I plan to go ahead and restock with some more tetras so that the two remaining aren't so lonely. Thinking of adding a live plant again as well.

Great Beer posted:

We had another guy, but we were over on hours last week (having appropriate staff levels now counts as over) because we were cleaning the store for an upcoming health inspection. So he got cut for the night so the area coaches excel spreadsheet would look better. Thanks buddy!

I feel bad for the gm. They're threatening to fire her because someone keeps stealing 2 liter sodas and she hasn't caught them yet. We have no security cameras and the ac won't pay anyone to install any. She's the hardest working person in the store by a wide margin and it's going to collapse without her.

Your store has a terrible area coach. They're supposed to lead by example (Pizza Hut's own words), not tyranny (my words).

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
Day 3 of no power, no water, no heat. I'm getting pretty sick of this.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I found a retarded robot at work today...

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

I found the Englishman...

:britain:

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

There is a pair of cute archaeologists downstairals blazing and I just passed on it like a chode. -_-

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Super Aggro Crag posted:

There is a pair of cute archaeologists downstairals blazing and I just passed on it like a chode. -_-

Well even if you took them up on it..

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

The 'bimmerbimmerbimmerbimmer' bit made me laugh pretty hard. And yes, I'm loving these videos.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Rhyno posted:

The Miata thread has been hilarious for the last day or so.

REG DATE BRO

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Phone posted:

REG DATE BRO

Lol, it was even a :regd05: chest pounding about reg date.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Phone posted:

REG DATE BRO

I almost piped up but you know he would've been "I WAS READING SA BEFORE I REGGED."

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Rhyno posted:

I almost piped up but you know he would've been "I WAS READING SA BEFORE I REGGED."

So were we all.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Not me :colbert:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

meatpimp posted:

So were we all.

I had a Jan '02 account but I got banned on my first post.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Somehow I haven't been banned yet.

Just got a free weekend at this hotel sometime for running a new data line to the far hotel building and hooking up their WAP and poo poo.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
I got banned for posting in the Romney presidential thread while I was mocking Romney supporters.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Speaking of peeps what happened to West Saab Story: Kindle Edition?

(also I want to say I read SA before joining but I was hardcore into the Megatokyo forums before this and thought SA was for neckbearded people that blow up gamecubes and lose fingats. Yeah, much shame, to this day.)

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

Rhyno posted:

I had a Jan '02 account but I got banned on my first post.

My original account pre-dates this by a year, but my buddy hijacked it and I just bought a new one for myself.

GOT FRIDGE OWLS!?

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Geirskogul posted:

(also I want to say I read SA before joining but I was hardcore into the Megatokyo forums before this and thought SA was for neckbearded people that blow up gamecubes and lose fingats. Yeah, much shame, to this day.)

I joined for loving EVE originally so you're at least ahead of one goon.

E: Oh poo poo, finally got approved for my major change. I am now officially a mechanical engineering major.

Fender Anarchist fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Sep 2, 2015

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Geirskogul posted:

He keeps rolling through alts, he's "twofire" or something now... still posting 50 posts per day (no exaggeration).

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
This looks loving rad as hell. I want to know what the hell those things are made of that they don't break when you smash them together.

https://youtu.be/emrSVgJ_x5I?t=57s

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

mmm this nitromethane gets my supercharger runnin'
I want to go on record that I support Adiabatic's EST opening of the September thread and I did the same thing with the August thread even though I live in PST so gently caress THA PO LEASE!

Sorry I didn't close it though, been busy and haven't had much time for AI :(. Super excited about more sheep game though! I can feel this one, this is going to be THE ONE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Seat Safety Switch posted:

You picked the wrong body style but that's okay too. I just picked up the body style and haven't gotten a chance to play past there. I am pretty excited about survivin'.

The hell you say. I picked the only correct option since Wild Hunt is the classic Interceptor, son :colbert:

• Locked thread