Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

leica posted:

If I start over I'm only going to tile the shower. And trust me the vanity is bad, it only looks passable because it was recently painted.

Thought for sure Ikea would have something but no dice :(
I vote for start over. That pink tile is never going to be okay for another decade. You'll thank me when it's gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
For the record, it's "Johns Hopkins" hospital and it's one of the highest regarded research hospitals in the world. So if she can get in there, it's well worth living in lovely Baltimore.

It's like the Mayo Clinic but on the east coast. Which also means a shorter flight back to Euroville to visit relatives/etc.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
The co-worker who'd been (anxiously) waiting while it sat for three weeks at the port in San Diego finally got her GT4 delivered. Haven't talked to her about it yet though.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Goons clogging toilets after eating 3 Goon Wrap Supremes. Jacuzzi toilet swinger parties. A good day in the general chat thread

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I learn that David "Call me Dave" Cameron hosed a dead pig from the AI general chat thread? Like 2 days later no less??

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
about a month ago, I played literally 5 minutes of Baseball Stars on an emulator.

Every waking hour since, I have been (silently) humming the GOD drat theme song to myself. CONSTANTLY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Tauruschat:
I just crossposted this rental one in the Shitlord Post Your Own Ride Thread,

Notice how it's wider, longer, and near as dammit as tall as the Jeep mid-size SUV 2 spots over.

• Locked thread