Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

1. Buy drugs 2. ??? 3. Profit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Holy poo poo. Saw my foreman and the electrical foreman scream at each other for a solid 5 minutes straight today. I kinda hid around the corner in case I had to go break up a fist fight.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

The owner of the hotel finally came up to us after weeks here and was like "DUDE YOUR ROOM ALWAYS WREAKS LIKE WEED," (from my boss, not me this week, lol). Now he is telling us all about India hash, where he is from. Really chill dude for sure.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

How the gently caress did I get roped into fixing the hotel's WiFi!?

Wow. Walked into our normal Tuesday night bar and they literally already had all our drinks ready.

Super Aggro Crag fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Sep 1, 2015

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Did they all just figure out they had vaginas or something?

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I found a retarded robot at work today...

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

There is a pair of cute archaeologists downstairals blazing and I just passed on it like a chode. -_-

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Somehow I haven't been banned yet.

Just got a free weekend at this hotel sometime for running a new data line to the far hotel building and hooking up their WAP and poo poo.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

You mean boost season?

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Hey let's install 15lb speakers on tiles that are meant to break off if water or anything hits it. What could possibly go wrong!?

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

They are meant to break away. No loving clue why. They are horrible. It's literally a piece of paper with like a Z pattern inside but is mostly hollow with another strip of paper on top. Never seen anything like it before and these tiles are inly used in the lobby while the rest of the building uses normal tiles. It's absurd to be honest.

I can't even use a sheetrock saw to cut holes out. I need to use a loving razor blade.

Super Aggro Crag fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Sep 2, 2015

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Yeah dude I have no idea. Considering I have 15 more of these to mount tomorrow in there I am no pleased. I farted and the tile bowed down.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

All the sprinkler heads for the tiles are flush mount to the tiles. I blame it on some gently caress nut architect for the school who thot it'd look cool.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I went to sleep at 8PM last night and only got like 5 hours of sleep cuz of my boss' loud loving snoring. Get the hotel room to myself tonight tho so I should be able to catch some Z's.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I've drank a gallon of water since 6AM and haven't had to piss once.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I just ate some fully dressed chips. Super weird.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

It was Humpty. Fully dressed chips is like every flavor of chips combined. It was mostly an initial salt n vinegar taste followed by BBQ. Weird poo poo.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

If you chew an entire roll of Smarties at once it tastes exactly like Red Bull.

My girl gets 9 hours of paid time off every 80 hours she works. What the gently caress!?

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Haven't been laid off in 2 years now, thank you. Altho I could use a couple weeks of rest.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Happy Force Friday! Might have to get the BB8 Rolling Robot.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

drat RiFF RAFF definitely did a cycle or two, dude's arms look twice as big as in his last video.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

My Galaxy S6 isn't big enough. As long as it fits in my pocket I was the biggest screen possible. My girl's entire iPhone fits inside my screen, it's like a little toy you get in a Happy Meal.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

SFH1989 posted:

I'm all moved into my new apartment!* Living in NH has already saved me money. My car insurance went from around $900 every six months to $505 :stare:. It is a bit lonely though with most of the people I know being over three hours away.

*I have internet and a place to sleep.

You near Plymouth? Been working there the past few months and I'll be back again from Tuesday to Friday.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

So since I have a :siren: girlfriend :siren: now my anxiety towards going out to crowded bars and poo poo with or without her has dramatically decreased. We were just talking about going to the club soon (my first time) and getting drunk and dancing. Since I woud be with her and my buddies all night it actually sounds appealing and I wanna go. Getting drunk and white boy dancing sounds fun.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Time to see if Mad Max will run on my outdated gaming PC since I am a plebian without a next gen console.

EDIT: drat that's a firm no on that. =/

Super Aggro Crag fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Sep 5, 2015

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

gently caress. The worst part about not blazing is not toking up in the morning on the weekends when I am hungover. Ughghgh.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Just ordered a front plate relocation kit. Now all I need is a front splitter/lip and I'll have the car how I want looks wise. Now, should I replace the lovely speakers and add a sub first or go straight to performance?

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Oh Roadkill how I missed you. :allears:

EDIT: Random but hoping someone can help me out. All the Android devices in my home are slow as balls on the WiFi. We have 3 different Android phones with 3 different OS versions and they all operate at a snails pace. The one iPhone works fine. The PS3 and my PC on WiFi run fine as well as a Kindle tablet, 3 Windows laptops and a Macbook. Super annoying.

Super Aggro Crag fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Sep 6, 2015

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Wow what a productive day...

Helped my mom pick up a new treadmill for their house. Returned all our empty cans a bottles and got a 12 pack from it. Then I took a nap. Then I woke up and... took another nap.

Edit: Holy poo poo, The Martian looks awesome.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

On a Coen Brothers binge with my roommate. He's never seen The Hudsucker Proxy so we are watching it now.

You know, for kids!

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Buy a Geneiss Coupe 2.0T or 3.8. :getin:

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

DrakeriderCa posted:

I'm sorry, I just can't do a Mustang from those model years. The newest generation is nice though.

I was originally thinking C5 vette, but smaller and lighter would be nice. Honestly I'm divided about whether I'd want something mechanically/electrically simple and older, or something newer. I'd like to do some of the work myself but on a newer car that probably won't happen.

I can't believe I'm saying this but the Genesis 3.8GT is actually really looking good. Am I sick?

The newer 3.8L's have like 360HP or something crazy. My 2.0T has 274. They are coming out with a 5.0L and a 3.3TT as well. My 2.0T RSpec is factory lowered with an LSD, bigger sway bars, 19"s and Brembos. Oh and a baller rear end CPO warranty.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Well the MPG gauge laughs loudly at me all the time and the boost gauge does it's job...

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I rather see pictures of a sexy rear end Genny then some slow rear end Lesbaru or rainbow colored Miata. Sorry not sorry.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

It was probably a BK1 with a turbo the size of my ballsack (tiny).

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

The only remorse I will have will be trying to drive it in the snow this winter. Been stashing away money every week to hopefully buy a beater Jeep or something tho.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

One of my roomies teaches in the ghetto and his 6th grade creative writing class is loving gold. Laughing so hard right now.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

John Wick was loving awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

If someone killed my dog I would probably go on a similar rampage. I miss my Anna Banana stinky butt every drat day. Her leash and collar are hanging from my window blinds.

Trip report. Been over a week since I stopped smoking weed. Weekday nights and all day on the weekends are boring as poo poo. Luckily my Xanax script and booze helps me fall asleep. Emailed my resume to a few local companies today that do what I do. I'm just sick of making literally half of what my old job paid with no bennies at all. Give me $20/hr, a service van, a 401K and health bennies and I will bust my rear end everyday. So depressing.

Super Aggro Crag fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Sep 8, 2015

• Locked thread