Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
driguy
Feb 16, 2009

In The Pit!

Goober Peas posted:

I'm converting some VHS for a friend - found an episode of the Price is Right where the showcase prize was an '85 Biturbo. Of course the contestant loses, although it could be argued she won by losing.

I would love to see this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

driguy
Feb 16, 2009

In The Pit!

Goober Peas posted:

I'll throw a clip on the Youtubes in a bit. I'll have to find the clip where Golden Road was played for a Ferrari 308. Contestant was painfully oblivious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD4OSrY2bIM

edit: Ferrari as promised. Note Barker didn't host the 80s Syndicated version (not that anyone cares).

I just watched that. Too loving funny.

driguy
Feb 16, 2009

In The Pit!
Nice price for those. I would do it.

• Locked thread