Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Let's all point and laugh at Adiabatic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Adiabatic posted:

:justpost:

ARM Cortex-M3 is the one they have us learning. As far as kastein and I have discussed, it differs from x86 quite a bit and does this weird thing (it's probably not actually weird, just new to me) where it has an instruction shift of 16b on a 32b machine. You just point to the second half constantly.

:sun:

Typical behavior of someone who gets by with their boyish charms.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Today's circlejerk is proving to be a great way to tell which people here are ACTUALLY retarded, and not just INTERNET retarded.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
If you're not sure you want kids, don't have kids.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Fart Pipe posted:

Does anyone know a good online eyeglasses place? I just got a new prescription yesterday and Id like to get both sun and safety glasses in addition to the nice frames Im getting.

http://www.zennioptical.com/

Slow, but cheap as gently caress for the same poo poo you'd get in the store.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

14 INCH DICK posted:

I get what you're trying to do but for the record Id willingly bust your face in with a tire iron if you tried to say I wasn't good at my job to my face so congrats on being a piece of poo poo

You're a loser who smokes animal poo poo, lives in a hovel and threatens violence at low effort trolling. Maybe you should take an internet time out.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
I love how angry everyone here gets over everything. <3

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Tomarse posted:

I like blackcircles where you can order online and get them sent straight to a local fitter and book the appointment all in one go and then just rock up at the correct time./day.

They were much cheaper than the quotes i got from the 2 tyre places i used to drive past on the way to the office, and could get them in sooner, and the guy in the little tiny indie place I chose for fitting was great. I'm going there next time.

You missed the point. We don't have 'soccer'. 'soccer' is a stupid american word that we don't use. Its 'football'.

I suspect that there are just as many dumb and inbred american football fans in the US as dumb and inbred football fans over here. Probably more since you have 4x the population!

...You do realize that "soccer" is originally an "english" term for the sport, "right"?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
So you pay to replace parts you break?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

PaintVagrant posted:

I think hondas top end superbikes/GP bikes are V4 still right? I know the RC45 was hot poo poo in the 90s and early 2000s, although its been a long time since I paid attention to motorcycle racing.

Hell, they had a V5 for a while making 240+ hp.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
AI: Come for the burnouts, stay because you've turned into a high school girl on her period.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
You're all being a bunch of circle jerking retards.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Rhyno posted:

I'll scoot over if you want to get in on this.

I only do literal circlejerks, not this "lol your car is the worst" bullshit.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Rhyno posted:

Have they worked out some sort of telepresence robot arm thing so you can jerk people off over the internet yet?

http://www.easylife.org/fufme/

Seriously dude? Don't you keep up on Teledildonics at ALL?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Buncha middle class white pansies who can't :dealwithit: ITT.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

88h88 posted:

People talking about stuff really chaps my lips.

I refuse to be insulted by someone with the most neo nazi-ish username ever.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

scuz posted:

Well poo poo, I was gonna watch that later. Looks like someone put up a shady-as-heck link in the comments section but I wouldn't touch that with a 90' pole.

It's just a torrent.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

CommieGIR posted:

Its not a real concern. Its a manufactured concern. Its a political mudslinging game backed by manufacturers who are enjoying every minutes of it thanks to sales boosts.

This. Guns are not going anywhere. Voting GOP to protect your guns is extremely narrow sighted and particularly disturbing if you are voting only based on this issue while at the same time ignoring that the massive spending wasn't even under a Democrat, but a GOP president and 10 years of endless war.

Shut. The gently caress. Up.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

CommieGIR posted:

No. Because I've loving had it with "I vote GOP to protect my right to guns" motherfuckers who vote straight GOP and then let us get thrown to the loving Wolves as the GOP let's their corporate friends steamroll the State.

Kansas and Wisconsin are in pretty lovely shape, Georgia hasn't ended up that way because corporations have fought Deal tooth and nail.

You're being a small minded moron, JUST LIKE THE PEOPLE YOU'RE CRYING ABOUT. So shut the gently caress up or go to a motherfucking political discussion forum where they care about people who foam at the mouth against one party when the others do the same poo poo with different colors.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
I will literally drive to wherever BoMax hosts the servers and take them out with a baseball bat if this political bullshit chat continues.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

meatpimp posted:

Honest question -- do you add anything here other than hostility and threats of violence?

To this thread? God no. This thread is basically where i go to work out that big overly solid turd the day after a big meal.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

kastein posted:

You mean to tell me you need big rear end open fields and stuff to put wind turbines in?!

We almost got it in the northeast, offshore, but a bunch of loving hypocritical politicians went full NIMBY because they didn't want to look at wind turbines from their posh multimillion dollar retreats on MAHHHHTHAS VINYAAAAAAHD.

My home town in upstate new york is lousy with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

No body here minded when they got big rear end checks from the builders.

• Locked thread