Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

Least it wasn't a fucking red shell

This Mad Max game is SO GOOD. Just got the cotton candy paintjob!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

Jesus Christ, yes. John gets his.

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

Ferremit posted:

Hahahaha. You should try what we have here. Lovely thing called Medicare, and theres an annual levy on EVERYONE who earns more than $26,000 a year (20-26K its part payment, 20K or less its nill payment) thats 2% of your taxable income

so my $58K a year would cost me around $1200 in medicare levy (its a bit less because of tax free thresholds and other shenanigans) OR I can spend about the same on health insurance and get things like optical and dental part paid out too.

Haha $1200 a year, family coverage for me in America is $800 per month with my company kicking in too. And it's terrible coverage with Aetna on top of that. I would kill for that kind of health care in the U.S.

Yes, my company's benefits suck.

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

kastein posted:

ahahah this is almost as good as that Mad Max scene from The Time North Carolina Got Like, Totally, 2.45 Inches Of Snow

It's even sadder when it happens up north.
[Timg]http://imgur.com/NNtcf9C][/timg]
http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/10/us/michigan-traffic-pileup/

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

MustardFacial posted:

How do you make the square holes needed to fasten a blank head carriage bolt?

Like this:

Thin material, punch it out. Thick material, file.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

MustardFacial posted:

We must be married to the same woman. She had bathrooms, mop the floors, make dinner.

I had wash the car and clean inside obviously, change the air filter, take old beer bottles out, vacuum the whole house, find a way to get Manchester United games on our TV. Even after doing all of that I still did the rest of the floors she didn't finish.

You want to be right, or be happy?

• Locked thread