Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Goddamn its still the first and you guys are already up to 3 pages? poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Sometimes I want a Honda Element.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

RillAkBea posted:

Moog's new car has been revealed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN7tl7nhV0s

Comments are full of anger, though after all the hints he was dropping about RB26 and the "It was all a dream" episode where he gushed over turbo Nissans it is a pretty unexpected choice.

It's a Mini Cooper :psyduck::britain:

I'd like Moog a lot more if he'd gain 10 or 20 pounds.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

WTF is this poo poo? He's a perfectly healthy human.

I was waiting for someone to bite, might as well been you. Okay Cat I know this is going to the most American thing you hear all day but ever since I started watching MCM Moog's face just seems "off" to me. Then I finally figured out what bothered me about him. He's got high cheekbones and his cheeks sink in on the side of his face. When he talks his lips pull back from his teeth a lot. Couple this with somewhat sunken eyes annddd... Yeah Moog looks like dead.

Yeah yeah I know, "fat American doesn't know what a healthy person looks like, blah blah." I get it, and you're probably right. But from seeing too many gore videos and pictures linked on these forums thru the years Moog looks like some of the people I've seen near death from starvation or some who just recently passed. I dunno if anyone else sees it but go watch some MCM videos and tell me if Moog's face doesn't look slightly sunken in while he's talking.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Every time I checked the alternative insanity it was grandpa's old tractor. I was hoping for more homegrown go-kart death machines.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

88h88 posted:

Moog is a vegetarian and he doesn't seem to snack on sweet poo poo much which would explain his narrowness and general lack of heft.

Like I said, "Fat American things". I'm fully prepared to accept I'm just wrong about this. But...yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Somewhat Heroic posted:

I'm still annoyed Apple went and made the phone bigger. Having the 6 for a year now or whatever I would still have chosen the option of a smaller phone. This is the only one I've put in a case (the apple leather one) BECAUSE I HAD TO, slippery drat thing, and a protruding camera on the back? Not everyone has hands like bananas. The 6 plus is so big and unwieldy I would hate every second of owning it. My iPhone 4S is still my favorite device I ever had. The Touch ID, slowmo videos, LTE, and NFC are the added things I've appreciated.

I don't have big hands at all and you are so wrong. Holding a 4s after having my 6+ for a year is a shock. I've literally said "how did I use this tiny thing?" The 4s feels like baby's first phone. The 6+ however has made my tablet start gathering dust.

• Locked thread