Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
it's still Anal August, op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

mafoose posted:

Have you been to (most) cat owners houses?
poo poo wreaks to the point of being painful at times.

Here's a hint: so do houses with dogs.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
Don't have kids, rescue a pitbull.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Still dont get it

The lead singers name is Perry Farrell.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Sigma X posted:

Important part to note: It's got FIVE HUNNERT horsepower.

Important note: He completed the transmission TSB

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
My wife & I bought a house instead of having an expensive wedding and it was worth it.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

nm posted:

Either houses are really cheap where you live or your wedding was going to be baller as hell.

Both.

Tusen Takk posted:

A wedding is as much as a down payment usually

This is correct and was the equation.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Xy Hapu posted:

What would be a good way to learn how to drive a manual? I was poking around for work at a service department and they said it'd be great if I could learn, I figured I'd just rent something with a stick and drive around but all anyone seems to have are autos. No one I know has a manual car and none of the driving schools around me have manuals either.

If this purple :getin: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/5170552571.html was a bit closer I'd be tempted to buy it and drive it off a bridge when I'm done

Buy a manual car on a Friday and by Monday you'll be good to go.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

14 INCH DICK posted:

Rosie has just discovered, for the first time, that although Santa Claus and the Easter bunny may not be real, the world harbors monsters and demons conjured up from the darkest corners of existence. Once spoken of in mere hushed whispers, ancient myth passed down from father to son as ages creep by, the Great Old One known only as Vcc'uum rises from his slumber. Bellowing out his triumphant roar, aeons of hibernation falling away as so many motes of dust on wind, he screams to life consuming all that lay on the ground before him. Monsters are real, oh yes, and their like shall walk again. Striding amongst us as ravenous beasts, the peaceful era of the Cat age yowls to its end.

Catatonic in shock, she lies sprawled upon surfaces laid bare before the Beast's wrath. Once, mere moments ago, entire civilizations lived, bred, and died here. The primordial chaos, seething with entropy, forced into order by the hand of a maker who's agenda remains not yet known. All we can do is pray. Hunker down, and pray that its terrible gaze falls not upon our own works and vices. Leaves us free to wallow in the squalor of existence and creation. Blissfully unaware of malign entities awaiting to claw their way into the world. Our world. The only world we know, purpose providing a false veneer of legitimacy across the darkest reaches of infinite madness.

Good cat.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

angryhampster posted:

For the most part, the car scene in Iowa is miserable and useless. Where you located?

He's in Ames. The car scene is still miserable and useless, but at least there are some cool people in Des Moines. Still, off-road stuff I'm sure is awful.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Tusen Takk posted:

But I like yosposting :saddowns:

Maybe you should take the hint.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Wow the electricians were giving my boss poo poo about the hack job they did on our pipe runs today until I started reciting the NEC. They prompty poo poo bricks and are fixing everything tomorrow. Fuckers.

LOL You go get 'em, Super Aggro Crag!

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

SuperDucky posted:

If you were anywhere near as eloquent as 14" you could post about whatever the gently caress you liked and no one would give a poo poo.

Instead you sound like a 17 year old trying to be edgy.

Dude my boss and I got so hosed up

Dude my genny is the best

Dude my coworkers are dumb

Dude I got so hosed up last night

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Super Aggro Crag posted:

The whole point is that you can post whatever boring rear end poo poo you want to in here except when the goon collective doesn't like it. Then all of a sudden it's not okay to post about it. And at least E30's and CV's are cool...

Please post more about the stickers you put on your car.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

ilkhan posted:

Sounds good to the people who have poo poo jobs, never pay taxes, and keep voting Democrat.
Not so good to the rest of us.

Nothing in life is free.

The only problem is the democrats.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
Beep boop both sides do it the truth is in the middle everyone is bad but me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
Local automotive Facebook groups are loving cesspools but I just waded through one poo poo posting the entire way. LED light bars gets people heated! I should be able to use it in traffic, just don't look at it! I'm not blinding others in traffic if they're not looking at it! HIDs in non-HID housings are good!

• Locked thread