Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

How are u posted:

Not even his girlfriend. His mistress. That's the kind of thing that's super-duper bad bad bad for officials of his level to be doing. He really should have done time for it.

General...Betray-us? :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
If you Google almost any Democratic senator's name right now, the top sponsored result is from stopthebadirandeal dot com, with deep links to one-click call Senators Booker, Cardin, Manchin, and Bennett.

Twitter, too, is awash in sponsored ads attacking the deal. Between Wasserman-Schultz and Schumer defecting, I just don't see how the pro-Deal faction can marshal the money for a counter-blitz.

Still, I'm hopeful. 31-2 is a strong head start.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Yoshifan823 posted:

Methodists are p cool too.

Also, I'd like to point out that, like a good little Catholic, Joe Biden is super jazzed about the Pope's visit and is going to be his liaison during his time in the US. I love to imagine Diamond Joe leading him around DC like a teen showing his dad where he works his first job.

Methodists are not part of the Catholic Church though.

• Locked thread