Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

inklesspen posted:

If you have a GMless game, such as Microscope, Human Contact, or Fiasco, and you want to set up a PBP game of it, how do you tend to handle that? "I'll be acting as GM during initial player and concept selection, but then I'll step down and just be another player."?

Well it depends on the game. In something like Fiasco, yeah, that's how it should work, but Microscope or Kingdom is a whole other can of worms as far as player selection is concerned. Once you have everyone assembled though it should work out as everyone's a player and there's no GM, yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I am crazy, or at least I was, but I got better, I think. Maybe? I don't know, I'm on more pills now than when I was committed last month (yes, I spent a week in a psychiatric hospital, it was not fun) but in an effort to keep me from thinking about killing myself again, I'm going to start tabletop gaming again!

I already put up a new recruitment thread.

This has been your 'what is up with Kwyndig' status update.

xiw posted:

My fave game experience this year has been a Laundry Files LARP set in the secret occult annex at Bletchley Park.

Also I must know more about this, it sounds amazing.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

RocknRollaAyatollah posted:

Did anyone back the new edition of Mutant Chronicles? I saw that the book has been online for a while but no one has really commented on it.

I backed it but haven't had the time to sit down and really read it yet, sorry.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Closing? It's more like nuking it from orbit, they're not even archiving content.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Zereth posted:

I am so mad that those posters are not in a period-appropriate art style.

I'm mad those posters don't have period appropriate characters on them.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Ugh, I feel like poo poo today and I open up my browser to this.

In other news, it only took a week for a PC to die in my new game. That's not a record, even for me, but I realized I missed the drama that comes from actual stakes in a game that isn't really present in my other gaming activities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

paradoxGentleman posted:

This might be worth looking into. What's it called?

Overlord, Funimation has it on streaming.

• Locked thread