Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I know there's a wiki for Fatal and Friends but is there a place the posts are backed up to since I don't have archives?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Covok posted:

Yes and it is maintained by inkelesspen.

Thanks

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

I want to play Mouseguard at some point. I have that beginner box that was released a few years back and never got a chance to play. Man, someday I'll have time to learn and play the systems I own.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

If i wanted to try D&D 4e where would be a good place? I haven't seen a 4e game pop up in recruitment in awhile.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

I've never thought about a character themesong before but now I'm curious what mine would be...

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

What would be the best system for running a horror themed King of the Hill game? I had a vision yesterday of Hank Hill and pals squaring off against Lovecraftian horrors and I haven't been able to shake it.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

"As soon as I find the rear end on that blob I'm going to kick it's rear end."

But in true King of the Hill fashion he and the shoggoth next door will bond over propane and propane accessories.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Covok posted:

That's pretty hosed up. Conformity as a moral is pretty hosed up.

American public school.txt

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

LeSquide posted:

Hey, I got an S+ Flaming Buffalo too! Guess she's an autojoin after Chapter 1.

Same. She's my go to when I play as not Snake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

I would probably be down for trying one of those games. I'm always up for giving weird different things a shot.

• Locked thread