Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OpenlyEvilJello
Dec 28, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

You can designate some parts of the map as being under the "fog of war" until you reveal it.

Players shouldn't have access to the fog of war layer in Roll20 as far as I know. I don't know how to do this, but then I'm no expert. Is there a good, comprehensive source of Roll20 documentation somewhere? Their wiki is somewhat sparse and does not seem to cover all the macro abilities, for example.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OpenlyEvilJello
Dec 28, 2009

Memo Kosemen's work is really cool. You might consider checking out All Yesterdays and All Your Yesterdays, in which he collaborates with paleoartist John Conway and paleontologist Darren Naish to create a sort of alien view of our own natural history.

OpenlyEvilJello
Dec 28, 2009

drrockso20 posted:

I've read All Your Yesterdays before, it's pretty good, still need to read All Yesterdays though, also surprised you didn't mention Snaiad which is also worth stealing from

I did not realize Snaiad was back online!

• Locked thread