Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Fellowship Kickstarter launches Friday! :dance:

I just finished fully setting up the KS page, I'm real excited to launch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

TurninTrix posted:

They meant me, the one who looks for QTs in GBs. Not for the frankenstein doll thing, though. :|

I dunno, can one really condense The Metal Gear Experience into something their friends can easily digest for a campaign? It seems like a lot would be lost in translation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9XOSzVb0O0 the Metal Gear Experience™.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

ProfessorCirno posted:

We should talk about the actual GotY then, Undertale.

This post is truth. Undertale is incredible, MGSV and Splatoon don't even compare and they're both also incredible.

Go play Undertale if you haven't yet.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Evil Mastermind posted:

I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't care about MGSV or Witcher 3. :(

I do have Splatoon, though. I just haven't played much lately because I've been chewing through Mad Max.

Honestly I do not care about MGSV at all and will never get it or play it, but I can recognize its a pretty big game a lot of people like.

I've also never played or cared about the Witcher series so. Solidarity there, friend.

There is absolutely no game that compares to Undertale though, it rules in a big way.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

It's the best game of this millennium even if it was unfinished due to the greed of the money gobbling pachinko building fucks at Konami and if you disagree you need to have your head shot off by powerful Stinger missiles.

I disagree, Undertale is basically a million times better and funnier. MGS5 ain't got poo poo on this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Effectronica posted:

I agree, the world would be a better place if a bunch of people were no longer in it, as a consequence of my actions. Well, not in the particular case you're offering, but as a general rule, it's good.

A thread ban for being a bad poster in that thread isn't murder, dudebro. No one's proposing we kill Plutonis.

But this thread sure would be a better place for discussion without you or him posting in it.

• Locked thread