Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
My pathfinder game tonight had one point where the players seriously thought about having an entire army piss into the mouth of Winson Paine's character to drug test them all. It was the Whizzard come to life!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

paradoxGentleman posted:

Maybe they mean "tell us what we are doing wrong instead of shouting that this is garbage or triggers you"? But if that was the case they could have just said "constructive". I don't know if I trust tjese guys enough to give them the benefit of the doubt.

If new Cthulutech is like old Cthulutech, you could actually point out that there's legitimately triggering poo poo in there to sexual assault survivors for example, though.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Bedlamdan posted:

Really though, the idea that Eric the Cavalier can just say whatever he likes without any risk of ostracism, derision, or verbal abuse from the rest of his adventuring party is dangerously right-wing.

Oh my god, shut up, you're trash.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Serf posted:

As with all things Forgotten Realms, it should be thrown away ASAP

We are no longer friends. :mad:

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Tulpa posted:

Everyone needs a paycheck. I haven't read the novel that author bio is from, but the amazon and goodreads 1 star reviews indicate that it's probably a lot better than most licensed fic.

What FR novel is this?

Zephirum posted:

Has anyone tried to fit D&D 4E's monster design model into 3.x or Pathfinder? I've seen XP budget tables online but no codified role templates, etc.

Pathfinder Unchained includes templates and so on to do concept-first monster design, so basically what you're asking for. It's not as simple as 4e of course, but it does work fairly well.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
I just got a new Elminster novel I'd missed to read and IM SO EXCITED. More Elminster yes please

Also I will check out the Rose of Sarifal at some point.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Effectronica posted:

Let the people have their latest Emmanuel Goldstein.

You sound like you went to school specifically to become a first-year Philosophy student. If you didn't, please get off the Internet and go outside more.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Effectronica posted:

I agree, the world would be a better place if a bunch of people were no longer in it, as a consequence of my actions. Well, not in the particular case you're offering, but as a general rule, it's good.

You're right, these forums and the world in general would be a better place without you or Plutonis in them. :byewhore:

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Reddit is better than SA.

Please leave forever and make all your shitposts there then.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

SunAndSpring posted:

People who get mad at Plutonis and Effectronica are sad people who I don't wish to speak to.

Didn't we ban you from BWF for transphobia? You're in with the right group, then.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

SunAndSpring posted:

I don't remember that, but aren't you the retard who got mad about some dumb poem in a video game?

Nope. I'm the feminist who cares about the messages we send in media and acts to fix them. Nice try, though.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Here's some prejudice for you, Effectronica: go die in a tire fire, you piece of poo poo. Done!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Bedlamdan posted:

I think bans on BadWrongFun lost all meaning around the time Rand Brittain got banned by Arivia "because I'm in a bad mood" from what I heard.

Please continue to be mad that I'm removing people like you for being creepy and offensive. It's funny.

• Locked thread