Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PST
Jul 5, 2012

If only Milliband had eaten a vegan sausage roll instead of a bacon sandwich, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Swagger Dagger posted:

I'm learning campaign cartographer and it's really, really hard. Part of that is me not having a mouse to work with at the moment but it has less of a learning curve and more of a learning brick wall.

CC has a pretty steep learning curve. I always used to find dundjinni better for straight dungeon maps, but cc is broader and has more overall scope. Also I find it easier to use the mouse with CC and then wacom when I import the maps back into photoshop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PST
Jul 5, 2012

If only Milliband had eaten a vegan sausage roll instead of a bacon sandwich, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Evil Sagan posted:

For those of you that GM: do you use music to enhance your game at all? If so, which albums/artists/stations do you rely on most?

I tend to use music quite a lot with my games though I've recently been experimenting with a Person of Interest (TV show) style approach where instead of picking background music for the scenes in general, as I do with my One Ring campaign, I'm just using a few songs in the session (which is what i'm doing with my Dracula Dossier Night's Black Agents campaign). So I'll use an opening and closing piece of music for the sessions, then 2-3 other songs over the course of the night for specific moods/themes/moments.

Historically though it tended to be things such as Immediate Music, game soundtracks etc.

• Locked thread