Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*
I think at some point one of his products was in a popular bundle, so now when he sends an email to 'everyone who has one of your products' he hits almost everybody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*

Ratpick posted:

Is there an RPG out there that is about the major political leaders in a single-party totalitarian state vying for power? Basically, something like Paranoia except with the players as the higher-ups instead of the grunts.

I could see it as a Fiasco playbook, but I might want something more meaty.

My first thought was Fiasco, but if you want something with more mechanical edge... perhaps Burning Wheel or Burning Empires?

There's also Covenant, the Game of Failing Conspiracies that might work with a little reskinning or hackery?

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*
Hey guys. I don't know if any of you have been following Paul Czege's Threeforged challenge on G+, but the final games are live for voting. 102 of the original 127 entries finished, which is pretty boss, but you don't have to read all of them - a minimum of five, although more is probably better. Just grab the ones you like the sound of most, or the ones with fewest downloads, and see what you think.

potatocubed fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Sep 8, 2015

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*

Kai Tave posted:

They'll be releasing a new RPG line where each great clan gets its own standalone game.

Actually, this is a pretty good idea. You could really focus each game on each clan's themes.

...I kind of want to write it now, or at least something with the serial numbers filed off that could work.

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*

Speaking as someone who thinks 'giant robots vs Cthulhu' was a fantastic concept pissed away...

They want me to (physically) sign an NDA, which they don't include in the packet.

They want all feedback through their dedicated subreddit, which I can understand, but like hell I'm signing up for Reddit just for this.

"Feedback should be positive. We like constructive criticism."

So far, so bollocks. I think I'll wait and see.

• Locked thread