Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jimbozig
Sep 30, 2003

I like sharing and ice cream and animals.
Count, I'm adding your post to the OP of the Strike thread. That's awesome. Gonna up my Roll20 skills!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbozig
Sep 30, 2003

Yawgmoth posted:

Or they show up and then say "oops, forgot to plan a session tonight!"

If I forget (or "forget") to prep a session, that doesn't slow me down beyond having to quickly GIS a map to drag into Roll20.

Jimbozig
Sep 30, 2003

I'd write a bigpeeler story for the thread to contribute but I don't have the dedication for that.

Actually, just go listen to "Risk". It's basically the bigpeeler of podcasts.

Jimbozig fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Sep 11, 2015

Jimbozig
Sep 30, 2003

Len posted:

What would be the best system for running a horror themed King of the Hill game? I had a vision yesterday of Hank Hill and pals squaring off against Lovecraftian horrors and I haven't been able to shake it.

The people of Arlen are worshipping a false prophet (Donald Trump) who promises to preserve their dying way of life against the inevitable forces of change by wreaking violence against the malignant subhumans (Mexicans) who are crawling out of the river to take the place of townspeople and replace traditional American culture with their own disturbing foreign rituals (tacos, soccer).

There you go, a scenario Lovecraft would heartily approve of. No need to thank me.

• Locked thread