Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Quarterback most likely to be cut
RG3
Matt Cassel
EJ Manuel
Tim Tebow
View Results

• Locked thread
Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
congrats detroit dogg, roosevelt nix was such a bad asson special teams he managed to crack the steelers 53.

also of surprise it seems like tyler murphy and anthony chickillo have both made it as well. I'm assuming we're grabbing a corner off of waivers from someone because both BW Webb and Kevin Fogg got cut so idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
give me turbin on the steelers any drat day

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
the steelers cut a bunch of scrubs and whatever, it all has very little to do with the actual active gameday roster, but i'm intrigued as to what the hell the practice squad will look like. BJ Finney better be on it, otherwise whatever

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Parmesan Basil posted:

Chiefs need to snatch up BJ Finney at the start of business hours tomorrow. I always liked him as a prospect and we could do worse than that for center depth

He played pretty good in the preseason and might have made the roster if he didn't hurt his ankle big time the last game

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
steelers claimed jordan todman from carolina and some rookie dl from tusculum that no has ever heard of and cut their 4th and 6th round draft picks this year who both looked pretty loving good in the preseason and gently caress it, whatever, who even cares we can't have nice things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
that loving practice squad makes me so drat angry. it's just the practice squad but jesus christ what the gently caress are you doing

• Locked thread