Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Quarterback most likely to be cut
RG3
Matt Cassel
EJ Manuel
Tim Tebow
View Results

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

No Butt Stuff posted:

Chiefs cut Junior Hemingway

Huh, good. Junior is one of those guys who is sort of ok (not really) but you'd really like to replace, and thinking you have someone better is a good thing.

He was good at special teams though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Metapod posted:

Hakeem Nicks got cut

Just saw that, didn't he make a couple of plays in preseason or am I imagining that?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Intruder posted:

Texans cut Craig James, deserve whatever bad things happen to them this season

Uh, this would be a reason for the Texans to get all the good karma in the world.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Parmesan Basil posted:

Eric Kush also got cut. Morse is almost definitely the starting center now.

I wondered if that was coming with Fulton getting center reps in the last preseason game. I guess they feel good enough about him there if Morse goes down.

Fulton's got better upside if he can ever put everything together and apparently can play two positions so Dorsey automatically loves him.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Terrelle Pryor made the Browns 53 at WR.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Holy poo poo the Chiefs waived Mike Catapano. He was getting a lot of time and looked like he was making plays, I figured he was a lock.

e: Also traded theoretical safety actual good ST player Kelcie McCray to the Seahawks. Which probably isn't new but I missed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

King Hong Kong posted:

The dream is dead.

Hopefully Caraun Reid's ankle will recover.

After looking again they kept Rakeem Nunez-Roches who's a NT who didn't do a whole lot and got hurt in the fourth preseason game. I'm guessing they're covering for Poe being out and Catapano lost a numbers game because of that.

I'd think someone would give Catapano a look if the Chiefs don't just stash him on the practice squad (is he PS eligible?).

• Locked thread