Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Quarterback most likely to be cut
RG3
Matt Cassel
EJ Manuel
Tim Tebow
View Results

• Locked thread
axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Eagles cut John Moffit and Kip Smith.

I'll miss Kip's knuckleball FG attempts but we all knew he was getting cut. I feel real bad for Moffit though. He was close to making a comeback after being out of the league for a few years, but just isn't good enough. Hope he catches on somewhere else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
:siren: TIM TEBOW MIGHT BE CUT :siren:

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2015/9/5/9265463/eagles-cuts-2015-tim-tebow-chip-kelly-quarterback-offenisve-line-matt-barkley-trade

quote:

The Philadelphia Eagles might not be keeping Tim Tebow after all, according to a report from Howard Eskin.

Howard Eskin

@howardeskin

I'm getting many indications Tim Tebow is among the cuts by #eagles. Chip Kelly looking for QB and possible OL help.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
I had convinced myself I liked the idea of Tim Tebow: QB Eagles and now Chip fucks it all up.

drat you Chip Kelly's Wild Ride. drat you!

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Philthy posted:

Dammit Flynn.

Some day you will find a home, and you will do awesome things.

If rumor is right that home is Philadelphia.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

St. Dogbert posted:

How long before Tebow sees the writing on the wall and gives the CFL a shot? That's got to be a better option for him than bouncing from practice roster to practice roster and getting cut.

Some might say...it already happened.

http://www.sbnation.com/2014/8/18/5998715/the-tim-tebow-cfl-chronicles

Ross Angeles posted:

Why would Tebow succeed in the CFL when it requires even more passing skill than the NFL does?

Because he's the first player to go Bound For Street in decades. Duh. :colbert:

• Locked thread