Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Tin Of Beans

Qwerinty posted:

i use the phone to find my way once, then learn the terrain and signs and improve from there.

i think this is a good way to do it. also sometimes i like to just look at the map, see where a thing is, and find my own path from there.. i think that's really good. when you can look at the map and formulate your route yourself that helps you learn how to do it without the map. and the n you're safe from gps failing when the aliens attack the earth because you'll know everything about getting around your locality but i guess you also want to explore on foot and see if you can't find any old hideouts or forgotten bunkers/shelters because the whole earth's under attack and just knowing how you get to the other target, the one you don't usually go to because it's smaller but they've got a bigger selection of asian foods, if that's all you know then maybe that won't help so much, except no one else goes to that one either so maybe you do go there and you hole up inside because no one else knows how to get there and civilization's broken down because of the drat aliens but it's fine because you're in this target nobody knows how to get to and you've got all this asian food to yourself now and forever until you die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread