Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads
Here's mine
http://www.tdjames.com

Trying out the Squarespace splash page, I think I'll get rid of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

huhu posted:

FYI: I asked about splash pages in The Cavern of COBOL and the general consensus is that Google hates them and it lowers your search rank.

Sounds about right, they're probably only worth using if you've got something specific to promote for a relatively short period, like a show or something.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

what the gently caress posted:

Dump the splash. And the 'tim' (my 2c)

e: there's some frigging awesome shots on there. i haven't seen many of those. i couldn't access the galleries from my phone though.

I've dumped the splash and (tim) bit. You should be able to get to the galleries, I can no worries on my iPhone 5s, tap menu at the top of the homepage, then tap galleries, and then select one.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

More importantly are you able to monetize that engagement

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Just pursuing your site, it looks like your link to Kissing Eyes Magazine goes to the Trollsen Twins link.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

ansel autisms posted:

Whoops, thanks!

No worries, and I meant perusing not pursuing like a weirdo

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

dakana posted:

Working on totally re-working my site. Here's what I've come up with so far:

http://kneerphoto.com/staging/

On the Senior photo on the front page it looks like it says "FUCKS" at first glance, dunno if that bothers you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

SMERSH Mouth posted:

Holy poo poo. I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking at in a few of those, especially the ones in color. They look like paintings from 1970's sifi novel covers, in the best way possible.

Those would be the freeway stuff around town, glad ya like'em

• Locked thread