Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
huhu
Feb 24, 2006
I am proud of the theme and layout which I worked a lot on. The photos, ehhh. goo.gl/3uoBao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huhu
Feb 24, 2006

Spedman posted:

Here's mine
http://www.tdjames.com

Trying out the Squarespace splash page, I think I'll get rid of it.

FYI: I asked about splash pages in The Cavern of COBOL and the general consensus is that Google hates them and it lowers your search rank.

huhu
Feb 24, 2006

Putrid Grin posted:

I really hate when "contact" link opens up my desktop email app...

Then change your default method of opening those links. Like get a plugin for chrome that opens those links in gmail.

huhu
Feb 24, 2006

Primo Itch posted:

Just updated the layout and added some work

http://www.hernando.photo/

And it's still half portuguese/half english, I should set on a language at some time...

Yeah not really sure why you chose a mix of two languages. It's confusing for everyone.

huhu
Feb 24, 2006

Primo Itch posted:

I tried having everything but the series names (which I think should stick to the originals? I'm open to suggestions) on both languages now. Is it too confusing? I'm dealing mostly with people in Brazil and I know English can be a barrier here. Should I just stick with portuguese since my international viewers are probably just whatever of you guys end up wandering there?

I'd say either title your works in both languages or put a translation in parentheses somewhere.

• Locked thread