Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Psychosis

How many have you taken today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Psychosis

Doctor, to patient: You're gonna need a lot of pills... To fix your posting.

tao of lmao

I've got a friend getting heavily into pills and it scares me.

Captain No-mates

i put the pills in my rear end to kill the fear. rear end pill strength keeps the devil away.

Miss Psychosis

[Handing my best friend a pill, little does he know the pill is full of weed, I snicker] You're gonna be so high man. Man.... you'll be so high!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

tao of lmao posted:

I've got a friend getting heavily into pills and it scares me.

it's actually so they can create a giant pill pile they can leap into and sink down into. it's the adult ball pit

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Miss Psychosis

I take my pills in peanut butter and hope I don't notice, it makes things more exciting and I get to pretend I'm a basset hound.

Miss Psychosis

When my doctor first told me I had to take pills... I broke down. But now I'm better than ever with crack cocaine. Pharmaceuticals are a scam.

Miss Psychosis

Imagine the world. Now imagine it on pills. They'd need to be large pills haha.

Miss Psychosis

Always closely watch the color of your pills... Red ones can ruin your chances with those loving bitches who call themselves ladies.

Miss Psychosis

Shove it up your rear end!!! ~ An angry doctor, having just received notice his wife was divorcing him, explaining how to take a suppository.

Lil Cunty

pills are over. bubblegum flavored liquid suspensions are in for fall 2015

ty crap

ty landy

FartGhost

I deceided to take the blue pill to live a safe normal life but it turned out to be candy that ruined my teeth.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
*wakka* i hate myself
*wakka* no one likes me
*wakka* just need to get through another day
*wakka* tv's a good distraction
*blOoOoOoOOP* gently caress yeah, i'm awesome, i can do anything
*ten seconds later* the world isn't as colorful and i'm loving garbage

----------------

Miss Psychosis

Qwerinty posted:

*wakka* i hate myself
*wakka* no one likes me
*wakka* just need to get through another day
*wakka* tv's a good distraction
*blOoOoOoOOP* gently caress yeah, i'm awesome, i can do anything
*ten seconds later* the world isn't as colorful and i'm loving garbage

This is what its actually like to take LSD.

Miss Psychosis

Gay PillŪ, the new and improved pill to make you gay. It offends everyone!

Miss Psychosis

[Secretly giving my BYOB husband the Gay PillŪ] Huh, nothing's changed.

Miss Psychosis

If you overdose on Gay Pills you end up straight. It's the worst possible side effect for an up and coming BYOB superstar.

Miss Psychosis

[Thinking about pills] gently caress yes! gently caress yes!!!

Miss Psychosis

[Doctor, giving me the pills I need] Hope you like [Snickers] sugar and spice and everything nice! [He pats me on the head, and sends me on my way. I'm safely assured that I'm normal and neurotypical.]

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I raise a bottle of budweiser (my pill of choice) to the blonde at the end of the bar. "This pilsner's for you, babe." :wink:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Sep 3, 2015

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

misty mountaintop posted:

I raise a bottle of budweiser (my pill of choice) to the blonde at the end of the bar. "This pilsner's for you, babe." :wink:

budweiser is a lager, wtf...

----------------

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
I ate five pills today. I say to myself, allergy-allergy-depression-depression (the last one is two pills)

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
real pilsners are lagers, but budweiser is not a real pilsner.

?

i'm so confused

*eats a pill*

ty bacalou!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
the jetsons: hungry or pill addicts? you make the call

----------------

ron color
[eating pills] Stop This Crazy Thing!!

bog pixie

Miss Psychosis posted:

[Thinking about pills] gently caress yes! gently caress yes!!!

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

ron color posted:

Miss Psychosis

ron color posted:

MrWillsauce

I'm so loving good at memes. Someone high-five me.

tao of lmao

addiction rules

tao of lmao

I've got my pill routine highly regimented and scheduled so as to maximize the highs and minimize the risk. I've done all the math and I know exactly how much to take eac-- *dies*

Miss Psychosis

tao of lmao posted:

I've got my pill routine highly regimented and scheduled so as to maximize the highs and minimize the risk. I've done all the math and I know exactly how much to take eac-- *dies*

bacalou

i like pill food. like in the future. i'm in the future for breakfast when i pour myself a bowl of flintstone chewables

bacalou

i got hit by a car once and then got right back up, unharmed. the woman driving screamed i was on pills. if you only knew lady. if you could only see my flintstone chewables 4 life tattoo

Miss Psychosis

bacalou posted:

i like pill food. like in the future. i'm in the future for breakfast when i pour myself a bowl of flintstone chewables

Dayquil instead of milk could improve this.

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

bacalou posted:

be careful. i knew a guy who encapsulated astronaut ice cream and ate like 50 of them.

when they expanded he died of dehydration

ty bacalou!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

misty mountaintop posted:

That's not what I wrote. What I wrote was "I raise a bottle to the blonde at the end of the bar. "This pill's for you, babe." :wink:
Would it help if I explain that the bottle I'm raising is a pill bottle, and not a beer bottle?

----------------

bacalou

soon we will all eat pills for our meals instead of actual meals. we will have nutrients

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

news report from 2167: pill families, have you caught your child doing THIS?! [incredibly detailed holo-footage of a parent breaking down a kids door to see him eating a slice of pizza]

THE DRUG EPIDEMIC THAT IS SWEEPING THE NATION

• Locked thread