Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cakesoup
Sep 27, 2006

pop up in the winter purple chinchilla
When I started paying attention to politics, I had to look hard at Anthony Weiner's face to differentiate him from Rahm Emanuel, but then everyone on TV started using blurry photos of his erection when they were talking about him instead, so I guess I kind of wasted that time.

I also remember being 13 and having a hard on in science class and having to restrain myself from showing it to the girl who sat next to me on those weird long science class tables, so I understand the compulsion that got him in trouble, and it was sad that he didn't remember not to do that because I liked seeing him talk when he was on the daily show. I'd probably still vote for him if he lived in Iowa and ran for something, we've been electing some real turds recently as a state.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
This is a really impressive jewfro:

He's never going to return to prominence unless he grows that poo poo in again.

• Locked thread