Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

dont mock ethnic dialects pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

shiksa posted:

dont mock ethnic dialects pls

my reddit handle is aznb0i808YOLO420NOSCOPE pls don't trigger me

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

low hangin' fruit bruh

gdt's are a shitpost safespace

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
That Wilson TD pass was one of the prettier balls I've ever seen him throw. He stared Lockette down, but since dude was that wide open, I'll cut him some slack and give him the benefit of the doubt.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

shiksa posted:

it's mostly power conference schools playing garbage teams the first week so its like bonus preseason

And michigan (with coach harbs) is losing :laugh:

Kent is fine, if you wanna drat a Seattle suburb drat the nimby fucks in bellevue or medina or mercer isle.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Volkerball posted:

That Wilson TD pass was one of the prettier balls I've ever seen him throw. He stared Lockette down, but since dude was that wide open, I'll cut him some slack and give him the benefit of the doubt.

A+ TD dance from the rookie too.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
is tomsula ever going to not look like he was pushed on camera with about 10 seconds notice? i love it, i hope he coaches forever.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blitz7x posted:

I really wanted McCants to get a look at RT...

Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL 2m2 minutes ago
Matt McCants with another penalty. Like Trent Richardson last game, McCants is in danger of being cut at halftime.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Volkerball posted:

Matt McCants with another penalty. Like Trent Richardson last game, McCants is in danger of being cut at halftime.

wait hold up was trent really told he'd be cut at halftime? that's stone cold.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

shiksa posted:

wait hold up was trent really told he'd be cut at halftime? that's stone cold awesome.

See: above.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

shiksa posted:

wait hold up was trent really told he'd be cut at halftime? that's stone cold.

not told, but he had like 3 carries for 0 yards.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Volkerball posted:

Corkran's a dipshit but he isn't wrong,

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

It's really strange having depth at WR.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Why is our third string better than our second string

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
packers 3rd stringers owned.

hundley had a bunch of really good plays and he has pocket presence. he did not have that coming out of ucla.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

lmao
https://twitter.com/edzitron/status/639648657243926528

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Blitz7x posted:

cause they're also playing against 3rd/4th/5th/practice squad stringers

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Jarryd Hayne's going to be on the final 53 right? i mean he's a while away from being a main back or whatever, but he's got some good foundation. it'd suck for him to have such a good preseason then just get cut.

e: lmao that loving shoulder check

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

TubeStank posted:

packers 3rd stringers owned.

hundley had a bunch of really good plays and he has pocket presence. he did not have that coming out of ucla.

He also did not have a pocket at ucla

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Blitz7x posted:

McGloin is better than Ponder and Streater will be our #3 soon.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

ok if we go from vegan concessions people to this and from harbaugh to tomsula I might actually be starting to like the Niners

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

shiksa posted:

Jarryd Hayne's going to be on the final 53 right? i mean he's a while away from being a main back or whatever, but he's got some good foundation. it'd suck for him to have such a good preseason then just get cut.

e: lmao that loving shoulder check

I hope so because that'll most likely mean Kendall Hunter will be cut and the Raiders will nab him

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Why do we have RJ Archer again?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

What the gently caress is wrong with Sio Moore

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I missed the first half of the Seahawks game - can someone tell me what I need to know? How's the offensive line looking?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blitz7x posted:

had high hopes for the dude. sucks. not even sure he'll make the final 53.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Fuckin' Ricardo Lockette

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Blitz7x posted:

He's having issues with the new coaching staff. There's a feeling that he took off more time than he needed after his hip surgery thinking he'd have the job handed to him and that hasn't been the case. JDR has a very Chip-like 'buy into the program or you're gone' mentality, as evidenced by Dowling's release earlier in the week. The signing of Alexander, in addition to him being a stud ST player, was to light a fire under Moore's rear end. Trade rumors have popped up the last few days and they're probably also put out there to motivate Moore.

Moore isn't helping himself by taking a poo poo on a beat reporter after the reporter announced that Moore was back on twitter.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

seiferguy posted:

I missed the first half of the Seahawks game - can someone tell me what I need to know? How's the offensive line looking?

Russell had one pass to Tyler Lockett.

It was a touchdown.

Frank Clark is crushing everyone.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Michael "Bennett" Obama

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
the 50 yard line cameraman is still definitely in preseason form: I've seen 'em bite on play actions going the wrong way a bunch of times now.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Sio Moore on defense sighting

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

warcrimes posted:

He's having issues with the new coaching staff. There's a feeling that he took off more time than he needed after his hip surgery thinking he'd have the job handed to him and that hasn't been the case. JDR has a very Chip-like 'buy into the program or you're gone' mentality, as evidenced by Dowling's release earlier in the week. The signing of Alexander, in addition to him being a stud ST player, was to light a fire under Moore's rear end. Trade rumors have popped up the last few days and they're probably also put out there to motivate Moore.

Moore isn't helping himself by taking a poo poo on a beat reporter after the reporter announced that Moore was back on twitter.

Yeah, Sio talking poo poo to Scott Bair was super disappointing. This whole situation sucks and I really hope he makes the squad

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

how many loving cromarties are in the nfl

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Can someone hooks it up for a link to the Colorado Hawaii game?

eh wrong thread but please help, tysm ehh

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

Can someone hooks it up for a link to the Colorado Hawaii game?

eh wrong thread but please help, tysm ehh

sorry, it's not clearly written in the forums rules that i must provide people with links to games they want to watch.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Go hawks.

Ps, Fury Road is out on blueray. :perfect:

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Volkerball posted:

sorry, it's not clearly written in the forums rules that i must provide people with links to games they want to watch.

Don't be me at me

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

THE PRESEASON IS OVER BABY!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

Don't be me at me