Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Kaal posted:

on the coast of Hungary.

Admiral Horthy's dream will never die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Main Paineframe posted:

there's the Roma...

You're not helping!

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

my dad posted:

Crossposting from the EE thread:

I made an inquiry a bit ago that got lost in the shuffle. Why wasn't Romania already a major conduit? Even more lovely mountains and less access to the more profitable places to work? (Although Poland, spiked pig heads notwithstanding, could probably benefit from manual laborers working to raise the locals' living standards...)

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

my dad posted:

Short answer: Schengen - they ain't in it.

Oh huh, for some reason I thought Hungary wasn't either.

I guess my question would apply to Serbia then, but SaltyJesus covered that!

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Effectronica posted:

Probably one of the biggest epistemic differences is what is meant by "integration". Perhaps people could go around and outline what they consider to be integration, so that "European countries are worse at integration" can be examined properly.

"Speaks the dominant (or a dominant, thanks Belgium) language fluently."

That's about all for me, off the top of my head.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Left-handed lute posted:

4 billion people in 2020 would mean 30% native population increase every year until then. Is that even biologically possible?

Women are fertile from around 13 to, eh, let's call it mid-40s, and can increase the population by (just under) 50% every nine months, or 66% every twelve. Forty percent of the population being breeding age sounds feasible.

Get on it, Africa. :colbert:

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

waitwhatno posted:

Today I feel a slight increase in sympathy for the Islamic faith. I must say, it has much more consistency and logic to it than Christianity. The Bible seems like a random collection of rants and random thoughts in comparison to the Quran. I read some verses yesterday and it's really beautiful and we'll written. I think I'm gonna order a Quran from amazon and read it.

Oh no, it's spreading. :ohdear:

A fine fellow in the now-murdered-by-shitposting (edit: Islam and ISIS thread, whoops) makes a pretty compelling argument that the Khan translation of the Quran is bad and dumb, by the way, so consider investigating which translation you want.

Goatse James Bond fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Sep 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Tesseraction posted:

My accurate take on the situation.

Reminder: I'm from the UK.

...What's wrong with Denmark? Proportionally, I mean - everyone except maybe Sweden should probably be accepting more refugees as a proportion of population.

And also other than them running articles in the Lebanese press to discourage displaced people from immigrating to Denmark.

You know what, never mind.

• Locked thread