Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Tesseraction posted:

Can you rephrase that to make sense please.
I think it's that EU is Eastern USA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

It had over 5k applicants last week.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Tesseraction posted:

We need to determine the area between the line of refugees&migrants and the X-axis.
Obviously infinite.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Latvian Television sent guy to Turkey to observe how smugglers help refugees to get over to Europe. There's a video which should give the general idea despite commentary in Latvian. Highlights include smugglers showing refugees boat controls, direction, and bailing out.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Perkele.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

So, I rarely read comments on news websites. Got a reminder as to why.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

PaleIrishGuy posted:

poo poo, I'd love to move to Finland apparently, cause I'm all for cold and boring. Really.
Yeah, just give me good Internet and decent buck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

The actual answer is that people inside the U.S. use offense, while majority of the rest of the world uses offence.

Edit: Beaten like a poor defence.

• Locked thread