Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

We should start by designating all the refugees to different EU countries while they get on our EU sponsored transports, which we start deploying to drive smugglers out of business and increase the safety of the journey.

I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Baron Porkface posted:

If a Syrian voilinist needs to be surgically attached to an Aryan woman is the Aryan obliged to provide him 9 months?

Can someone be so kind to explain this because i read it elsewhere in a 'more you know' kind of magazine too, but i had a hangover and didn't really get it at that time, or maybe i forgot.

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

I'd like to let everyone know that the Dutch are on the case with these tricky refugees guys! Ohno wait i meant that we are mostly ignoring them while we buy some 160 million Euro Rembrandt paintings instead (from the Rothschild family at that!).

https://en-maktoob.news.yahoo.com/dutch-aim-buy-two-rembrandts-160-mn-euros-152448196.html

This is more money than gets spend on either care for the elderly or the military apparatus apparently.

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Pluskut Tukker posted:

Complete and utter nonsense. This years' defense budget is 7.3 billion euro, the specific budget for the elderly is 8.5 billion euro. Last year the government spent 860 million euro on hosting and providing medical care and education for asylum seekers. The Netherlands is at this moment host to roughly 35,000 asylum seekers and the organization responsible has been scrambling to find thousands of additional places for them to stay to cope with the increased inflow. You would have to be living in la-la land to think that we're 'ignoring these tricky refugees'.

Fair enough, I knew in my heart it was sensationalist as gently caress. It's still a poo poo-ton of money that should be going elsewhere. I'm having intense trouble justifying buying 2 paintings for this amount, heritage or not. Now is imo not the time to be doing stuff like this. Thanks for the debunk.

• Locked thread