Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pussy Snorkel
Sep 12, 2008

With the Pussy Snorkel, any man can be a dive master.

Strange. I've never, ever run out of id scrolls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Snorkel
Sep 12, 2008

I don't actually play the game, I just level up through the Gateway.

Pussy Snorkel
Sep 12, 2008

MartianAgitator posted:

Alright goons, I've decided not to parcel out any of the rewards I won at a trivia contest, but instead sell them to you for ridiculous holiday sale prices for this very special 6th night of Hanukkah. Let's call it Black Hanukkah and give extra acknowledgment to Sammy Davis Jr and Lenny Kravitz, G-d rest their souls.

Here's what I got (how many I've got) - what I'm selling it for:

Stronghold Starter Pack (8 available) - 250k AD
--These include a bunch of stuff to donate to the guild, netting you about 40k guild marks. That's enough to get all or almost all of that level 70 gear our new market unlocked. Also includes 20 Strongbox Keys. I have no idea what those do or why they are worth it, but you can sell them on the AH for 200k for all 20, making most of your money back right there. Finally, the pack has a Big Orange Bag inside, which is 36 slots of inventory for you to fill up with stupid low-level enchants to hoard for double-refinement point days, or whatever. These go for 400k on the AH. People put Stronghold Starter Packs on the AH for 1.2 million AD but I haven't yet seen one sell. If they did, you'd be getting one at about 1/5th the price.

Black Dragon Ioun Stone (1) - 300k AD
Sells for 900k to 1 mil AD, so half off because Forgotten Realms Santa-analogue loves you.

Death Slaad (2) - 500k AD
1.5 mil+ on the AH. Cute guys need a home! Don't feed them after midnight.

Rimefire Golem Bundle (1) - 200k AD
Contains the golem buddy and all his pieces of flare: 3 lesser bonding runestones and defensive equipment, as well as 12 companion XP books. People have been trying (unsuccessfully) to sell this on the AH for over a million while the golem only goes for 50k, so let's split the difference.

Grazilaxx Bundle (1) - 100k AD
Includes one kissable companion and one chooseable piece of Dusk Gloves equipment for the level 70 you love. This companion is bugged! Last week he had a rad wavy knife he was shanking bitches with left and right, like a G. Now he has a janky staff it looks like he got out of a remainders bin of a Bed Bath and Beyond supplier. You Have Been Warned.

Profession Asset Pack (3) - high five me for one

In the interest of spreading the love, I'm limiting each buyer to one Stronghold pack and one companion for now. Talk to me in guild chat or send me mail, I'm rudy@freemarsnow#98somethingsomething. Dibs will go to people who post in the thread, so if I'm not on, post! I will try to be on everyday this weekend. Happy Black Hanukkah/Forgotten Realms Christmas analogue!

I'm going to message you; I don't know which companion I want yet, but I am definitely buying that and probably a pack to start.

Pussy Snorkel
Sep 12, 2008

Pooncha posted:

I'd buy a Stronghold Starter Pack from you. I'd also buy the Grazilaxx bundle but I only want the gloves. :smith: If anyone just wants the companion but doesn't want the gloves for whatever reason, let me know.

Hit me up at @fooditto.

I'd take the companion.

Pussy Snorkel
Sep 12, 2008

MartianAgitator posted:

Yeah, squid is yours for 50k, special Squidmas gift.

Sweet. I'll be in touch.

Pussy Snorkel
Sep 12, 2008

LumberingTroll posted:

Its not like earning AD is hard, it just takes time. zen just lets you do it faster, that doesn't make it pay to win.

Compare how much AD you can earn versus the cost of some of these things. It's not even close to realistic anymore.

Pussy Snorkel
Sep 12, 2008

My first...whatever this is!

EDIT:

Got there again it seems.

Pussy Snorkel fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Dec 31, 2015

Pussy Snorkel
Sep 12, 2008

Pooncha posted:

:toot:

All my artifacts are still purple. :smith:

Dude it's all about double refinement. Each AD spent nets about ten refinement points. That's bonkers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Snorkel
Sep 12, 2008

Anyone here interested in a different way to play? I've started a permadeath guild with some friends. If you die after reaching level ten, you can put one item in your bank (your "heirloom", mostly saves your enchantment) and then you have to delete.

Sounds crazy? I know!

• Locked thread