Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opposing Farce
Apr 1, 2010

Ever since our drop-off service, I never read a book.
There's always something else around, plus I owe the library nineteen bucks.
I haven't played this game since like module 2 and I'm completely lost but I guess I'll just start working to level 70 and burn this free respec once I relearn how to build a character. Can I get an invite back into the guild? Character is Trill Talen@OpFarce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opposing Farce
Apr 1, 2010

My level 60 character is a rogue, though I've got a bunch of alts & I'll probably be leveling a warlock in the background at least for the time being. For now I'm just kind of rolling along with my old permastealth build and feat points specced into Executioner but I'll have to figure out what's changed and if I want to take advantage of the new skills they've added.

Opposing Farce fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Sep 6, 2015

Opposing Farce
Apr 1, 2010

The AD exchange is totally hosed and from what I understand it's been like this for a good long while now so in all honesty they probably needed to do something.

Opposing Farce
Apr 1, 2010

PureRok posted:

Wasn't Nasher the king of Neverwinter in NWN 1 & 2? Why is the king Neverember now and "The Nashers" a street gang? When does this game take place in relation to the NWN games?

AFAIK it takes place, like... a couple hundred years after NWN2? In between the NWN games and this one, Neverember took the throne from Nasher and most of Neverwinter was overrun by various bad guys (I'm pretty sure the two aren't supposed to be related). I think the idea is that Neverwinter has been in bad shape for a long time now, and Protector's Enclave is the one part of town Neverember has managed to take back and turn into a safe zone. The Nashers are a royalist/separatist faction who want to restore the Nasher family to the throne, hence the name.

Opposing Farce fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Sep 13, 2015

• Locked thread