Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
Hey guys, I'm coming back to this game from playing at release. I couldn't remember anything and it looked like a lot of stuff changed so I decided to start over. Looking for an invite to the guild my ign/handle is "Talia Gael@yizzykatsuya". Currently a level 17 wizard with a rogue and fighter at 11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
Well I don't know if anyone else has ever tried to get zen through the arc launcher (for the bonus) but do you have any idea how long it takes? It's been pending for over 2 hours.

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
For some reason it go canceled so I just used steam wallet.

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
I figured out the issues I was having with arc, my account was on probation because of using steam wallet so it canceled it. kinda wish I had known about this before doing it. Oh well I got what i was looking for and I wont be spending anymore money anytime soon so I guess it doesn't really matter (besides the fact that all my items are now account bound and I can't use the ad/zen exchange)

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
Yeah, crates have always been a dumb idea to me. I was trying to get VIP, honestly I should have just gotten a blue mount.

Also SOS send help

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
Some rando invited me to a party without saying anything well I was busy fighting, after declining this happened.

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
Well I just recovered the last elemental seed, I'm about 3/4 through level 67. Am I right in assuming that the last 2 1/4 levels will be from vigilance tasks/dailies?

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
I thought as much, It's to bad I can't use this awesome weapon I got for finishing the quest until I hit 70. I'm barely scraping by without dying.

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
Yeah, I've been doing stronghold and dragon quests every day they give really nice exp and are really simple to do as well. The only one that is a little annoying for me is the dungeon one but it's normally really fast.

Edit: It's to bad there isn't a skirmish at 65ish, I just did the mindflayer one and it was pretty fun.

Lunimeow fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Sep 30, 2015

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
Woooo I did it, just hit 70!

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.

FelixReynolds posted:

For all the new 70's, if you've got access make sure to grab 15 or so of the Thayan Relics from the gbank. If you don't have access pm me. Then you can go turn them in at the dread ring and get 3 free boons with only the effort it takes to click windows a bunch.

Then you can go to Icewind Dale and get the Vault of the Nine quest from Jarlaxle there, which will let you unlock your class artifact for both your main and any other characters on your account.

I have access but I can only take one a day.

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
So what are some good ways of making AD? I feel like I should be hitting the RAD cap daily but i'm not even getting close.

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
I had been leveling up tailor because I saw that they could make invisible underwear for transmoging (or what ever its called in this game) I probably should have looked at the actual craft to see why they were so expensive. Not only does each piece need 25,000 AD but they both also need a dragon egg... (not to mention it probably costs like 50k AD to apply the look to the underwear anyways)

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
Well I am pleased to say I have completed my elemental archon companion set. I have decided to name them based on their element.

Fire: Flambo
Air: Aaron
(My personal favoirte) Water: Walter

The earth archon is named after a golem in a story I've been trying to write for 15 years.

E:holy poo poo I just woke up, nobody saw me spell write like that, shh...

Lunimeow fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Oct 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
I don't play this anymore but I just got a key for a "Bane of Baphomet Pack" so here is the key for someone to use! :)

0YKRHzg7

It says you have to enter it in to the arc client.

Claimed!

Lunimeow fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Sep 29, 2016

• Locked thread