Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

I was messing with this on Xbone and realized playing on console is dumb and I should just dust off my PC account with the Moon Elf unlocked and some other crap I don't remember how to do/use.

Could I please get a guild invite on Butts@Syrinxx?

Thanks!

e: Is there still a greasemonkey script to automate tradeskills in Firefox?

Syrinxx fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Aug 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

What's the 'best' way to spend real money on this game other than VIP? (Besides the typical goon answer of "don't").

I'm bringing up 4 guys right now in the 40s (DC, SW, CW, GF) and while the temptation to just buy a bunch of keys is high, I thought maybe there's something that could be claimed by all of them? Or a really quality pet for the wiz would be nice, I'm using the dumb faerie that comes with the Moon Elf. Any other suggestions?

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Thanks for the advice, I have the epic dawn unicorn on all my guys already but I don't see how it adds 2000 power?

I'll plan on the dragonborn pack - what is the chance it will go on sale, or is there a coupon at some point in the levelup box?

Also it appears I have 600k diamonds as a promo to claim in the zen exchange, what is a good way to use those to kick start my level 40-70 trek?

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Semisponge posted:

The best thing about VIP is fast travel from anywhere it's great.
How do I do this? I'm VIP but I don't remember it ever saying anything about fast traveling.

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

I am grabbing some space bux during their sale but it's asking me which server I'm on. The only ones listed are Dragon (International) and a Russian one. I assume everyone plays on dragon?

e: Could I also get an invite for Blow'd Up@Syrinxx

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Well I used the weekend to poopsock my CW up to almost 60, and also dropped the $ on a Dragonborn pack and rolled up a DC. I think the 2XP weekend may have spoiled me on how fast you can level up though so I hope I don't burn out doing the same crap yet again. I also grabbed a polar :tbear: with a coupon so all my dudes could have Barbarian's Revelry, I hope this is a decent mount choice :ohdear:

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Bert Roberge posted:

Gateway is getting shut down permanently.

Finally I can uninstall this poo poo game.
God dammit. I just spent bux on the Dragonborn pack but the Gateway was a huge part of why I liked the game. I wonder if I can reverse the charge on my CC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Surprisingly, Perfect World refunded my money from the Dragonborn, etc pack - I complained about the closure of the Gateway in the ticket.
Unsurprisingly they closed the account entirely so I can't play any more.

Godspeed, Neverwinter goons :911:

• Locked thread