Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Skilleddk posted:

will the script be updated for leadership changes? Cuz right now my leadership level is 20-22 and all it does is fight spellplagued :v:

FelixReynolds posted:

[*]Leadership has been removed from the Gateway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Glass of Milk posted:

You should never die as a paladin while leveling. In my experience, you can grab an entire section of a dungeon and AOE them down. Early on, your daily power can one-shot bosses. At later levels it's less effective, but your survivability goes even higher.

I started one on Xbone to check out. Basically all I do is run around to grab everyone. Charge to knock everyone down to half health then hold down the right trigger to spam the normal attack. Bodies laying at my feet in 1.2 seconds.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Danith posted:

So this is on Xbone, is there any news of it coming to PS4?

Eventually but no date as of yet.

Baron Porkface posted:

I wish I lived in a city where everything was prefixed with Never-

Get married and you can at least have a house like that!

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Can I get an invite , please. Old Man Drizzt@jabro4. Thanks!

Edit: Got it, thanks again.

jabro fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Oct 18, 2015

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Where do you get a free bag at?

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Thanks!

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

FelixReynolds posted:

Can't tell if joking or still waiting for me to promote... :D

I bumped permissions around so if anyone still can't do what they want to let me know. ALSO-

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9770373-announcing-neverwinter%3A-the-maze-engine%21

4 dungeons on the way back, mount system being reworked (check out NWO-Unblogged for the details so far, but if you have any spare legendary mounts you'll be able to make a killing if you're speculating) and an actual campaign between 60 & 70? Color me impressed. Of course, it'll all still probably going to be a buggy broken mess, but at least it's our buggy broken mess.

It's pretty impressive what they give out for free. I'm basically a casual free player that payed for VIP once and the amount of content I get is insane compared to other F2P games. Hell, they even kick most sub-based games rear end in the content department.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Know what's awesome about DDO? When you get into dungeons and your twinked out min-maxxed party blows through everything before you even have a chance to say hi. That's fun! :uhaul:

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Volume posted:

I'd be interested in starting the goon guild on PS4 if you guys don't mind a casual guild leader who's not all hardcore about the game and poo poo.

I will join if you don't mind a guild member who rarely plays and won't reach max level until Neverwinter 12 is released.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

A PS4 thread should only be started if we want to break the record for fastest archived thread.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

PSN is BadLeRo. I'll try to get on some tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

dmkmills posted:

Hey guys, I'm a leader of a small XB1 guild with just some friends. Is there any way I can get a guild invite for my guild to be an underling guild of the bigger SA one? Most of the members are goons. Guild: Stargate Command, my gamertag: dmkmills

We're mostly new to the gaame, but we'd rather contribute and be a part of a bigger alliance. Let me know if I missed a post about XB1, it's hard to tell how new this thread content is with the PC/console mixing...

No xb1. Only PC and PS4.

• Locked thread