Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

cletus42o posted:

Connection issues - the person having them is going on AP. Don't care what the opponent says, or what the person with the issues says. I'm certainly not going to wait days if you put your foot down and say "just loving sim it already", but I'm going to state it in the GroupMe room anytime it happens so I will take any heat for it.

Este es muy interesante. How would one judge who is at fault? What concrete evidence would be used to make this decision?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I was just wondering because I'm pretty sure Tyler and I will have that problem again when we match up this season (I've never been able to complete a game against him).

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Nick has been hit-or-miss, and Dubious is still with us but will be going on AP during 10/3-10/11.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

LSU over Florida, 44-14.

Really tough second half for the gators as the pass rush started to get to the QB. I'm so surprised I was able to rack up 3 sacks.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious posted:

Minnesota comes within a fart of the upset win, as i forget how to spike the ball and stop the clock (spoiler - it's not the same button as Madden!). Time expired in the redzone before I got one last play off on a miraculous 1 minute drill.

Gophers lose 24-20. I got greedy on 4th and 1 on the 1, and elected to go for it instead of taking the FG, feeling confident in my defense pinning MSU at their 5, but they made a ridiculous 2 minute drill. I take that FG, and i could have kicked a game winner as time expired, but thems the breaks!

MSU wasn't stopping my run game except for the redzone - my HB and QB were breaking off runs at will, only to get stuffed in the red zone.

GG Cletus. I wasn't feeling my team much with some bad cpu games, but my [b]recruitment strategy targeting specific needs]/b] is paying off for my scheme, and my RB will be with me for 3 more seasons.

THIS. This is the key to building a strong and balanced roster. What good is a front seven if your oline is poo poo?

Nebraska has the best oline in any of the dynasties, and is one of the best rosters overall. Just because you prioritize needs first doesn't mean you can't still get that stud WR who's going to sit on the bench for 3 years. Also, I've changed my strategy to prioritize by needs, scarcity, and then BPA. I now have a great understanding of which positions are the hardest to recruit for and make them a priority when they're a need. HBs and WRs are a dime a dozen.

• Locked thread