Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Crapped on Old Dominion. Team is still WIP, I hope the guys I'm chasing that are way out of my league stay interested.

My army of redshirts next season will be huge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
lol i beat TCU in the sim :getin:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Minnesota comes within a fart of the upset win, as i forget how to spike the ball and stop the clock (spoiler - it's not the same button as Madden!). Time expired in the redzone before I got one last play off on a miraculous 1 minute drill.

Gophers lose 24-20. I got greedy on 4th and 1 on the 1, and elected to go for it instead of taking the FG, feeling confident in my defense pinning MSU at their 5, but they made a ridiculous 2 minute drill. I take that FG, and i could have kicked a game winner as time expired, but thems the breaks!

MSU wasn't stopping my run game except for the redzone - my HB and QB were breaking off runs at will, only to get stuffed in the red zone.

GG Cletus. I wasn't feeling my team much with some bad cpu games, but my recruitment strategy targeting specific needs is paying off for my scheme, and my RB will be with me for 3 more seasons.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

cletus42o posted:

(and I think you have the lightest schedule by request, which now I'm wondering if I gave you TOO light of a user schedule with the way you played me - since I don't think I put you up against any other users with top ranked teams)

I underestimated my roster. Definitely open to more user games next season.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
R2A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I got Mitch Leidner into Heisman range. Won't win it, but that's enough for me.

• Locked thread