Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
I don't usually read ANN articles, but this article caught my eye.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/the-mike-toole-show/2015-09-20/.93182
Fess up, which goon is the author?

Excerpts containing facts:

quote:

One of those things was something called The Idolmaster. If you're not really into this stuff, you might know this video game/music/anime franchise as the thing that keeps making Kentarou Miura stop working on his decades-spanning opus Berserk.

quote:

Nico is trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

justlysarcastic posted:

I was hoping for the SLG Rin SR with this pull, but this is more than okay by me. Holy crap.

Luckily it was poo poo Nico. If it was a pair of UR Maki, I may have needed to call in a hit on you.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
I have gotten ridiculous luck this Hanayo Medley Festival event on SIF EN. I've gotten 3 scouting tickets from gold rewards. This combined with the 1 I got from the last Medley festival and 2 from ranking the last 2 events, puts me at a solid 6 scouting tickets. Not sure which set I want to use them on yet.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Look, I'll save you it again: POWERFUL GARAGE is one of the best names for a band that I've ever heard. That's the one you should vote for.

POWERFUL GARAGE is a great name. None of the other two subunits have any names that tickle my fancy.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Pulled for Umi. Got Umi. It's been a good idol day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Rolled 150 loveca for Summer Umi. Got 3 SRs: an Eli, Kotori and Hanayo.

Had 5 blue tickets, got Kimono Umi! :holy: