Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megalixir
Nov 10, 2007

Vanillaware ltd.
I played LLSIF for a month or so with a custom-made arcade style controller.

If anyone is interested I'm actually selling both as I can't stand mobage pay models and forced timers (I have played and extensively enjoyed the iM@S series on console but it's a different thing entirely).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megalixir
Nov 10, 2007

Vanillaware ltd.

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

whoa. You are the big anime fan.

I might be interested if it's a thing that can work with android.

I didn't make it, I bought it, but it's one of a kind. I've seen others in Japan make similar custom arcade controllers, it isn't any different from making a custom arcade stick (come to think of it I actually have a few of those as well). It's a PS3 PCB wired to Sanwa buttons, the acrylic case appears to be an Arthong, and the side buttons activate/deactivate. Works over bluetooth, very playable, same latency as a wireless PS3 controller. I don't know how to set it up for Android though, you'd be on your own for setting it up, which is why I had intentions to sell it together with the already set up iPad 32gb for $300 + shipping.

Actually while I'm at it, here's a video of it in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmTeY2Gnnis

If there's some sort of Blutrol equivalent for Android, I assume it would work all the same.