Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Yazawa siblings

These are strangely rare in the game, considering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
Holy poo poo, I love this update so hard. I found at least 12 girls that I'd idolized but never got to full bond.

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
Is there any way other than events to unlock the Expert versions of some songs? I've been doing some MedFest stuff on Expert and finding that I really like the beat maps for some of the older songs that seem sort of boring on Hard.

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
Well... its looking like a very Maki Christmas this year.

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
Imagine four loveca on the edge of a cliff. Say a direct copy of the stone nearest the cliff is sent to the back of the line of loveca and takes the place of the first stone. The formerly first stone becomes the second, the second becomes the third, and the fourth falls off the cliff.

Nico works the exact same way.

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS

graybook posted:

At least I'm alive

Far more important than Dr. Nico, Malpractice Insurance Representative.

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
Holy poo poo, why did I wait so long to make a separate healer team? I've been trying to do MedFest stuff on Expert because I want that sweet higher points per LP payout and I'm getting bored with Hard difficulty and it was kicking my rear end. Then I remembered something someone in this thread said about a healer team, so I cobbled together what I think that's supposed to be and while I still suck at these songs the difference is night and day.

Thanks random goon!

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
Is Technical just Expert songs with Random notes?

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
I feel like the Bunny Girl Nozomi was worth staying up till 2am to make sure I stayed in tier.

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
Welll fuuuuck. I'm playing the English SIF event and trying to get that sweet Mt. Zura sunflower card but the game just ate something like 600 flowers and I got no event points, just a "Transmission Error Please Restart" box. I sent a message to KLab support. Am I pretty much hosed? I don't think I'm going to be able to get enough event currency back before the end of the event now.

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
I've been saving up gems and figured the Aquors Nightmare Before Christmas set was worth it. Five 11 pulls and not a single card from the set. Three SSRs, a bunch of SRs, and the assorted rares, but not a god drat thing from that set.

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
I haven't been able to get SIF working on my phone for something like a month. I contacted KLAB support and they are treating it like I'm asking for a transfer token and refuse to help until I provide them with all of this loving information, a lot of which I can't get without opening the app.

I've managed to get everything except for my user ID. I know a couple of goons were on my friends list but I Am The Rad is the only one I remember off the top of my head.

So, if anyone is willing to do me a favor and help me get my user ID, that would be awesome. Name in game is Squiddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
Oh thank gently caress, you are awesome Yes_Cantaloupe!

Fortunately I've got everything on Google+, so that helps. I've done one wipe and re-install with no results. Looks like it might be time to just bulldoze everything to the ground and start over.

Thank you again!