Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
Isn't there some kind of bonus for pre-registrating? I remember doing that but everytime I clicked the google play button it just took me back to the registration page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
Chloe is the best girl in gf beta cuz her accent was pretty cool and I don't know any french people and I definitely don't know any french people that speak japanese.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009

Zettace posted:

Is the girl from the (^q^)くおえうえーーーるえうおおおwww meme?

:) yeah

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
People that preordered who did the email come from? Side-BN or something like that? And how long ago?

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009

graybook posted:

If you did pre-register, you should've gotten an email with a code to enter on some page (I'll edit this with link once I'm at my desktop later). You enter that with your Producer id and that nets you the 1k star jewels in your present box.

Could you hook a brother up with that link? I have no idea where it is or if you can enter it in game. I did sign into the bnid website though.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
^ Don't forget about the scout coupon when you fill up the scout meter.

graybook posted:

Oh poop, thanks for the reminder.

I believe it's this link: http://ss.idolmaster.jp/serial_campaign/confer?rnd=286545924

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009

graybook posted:

I'm going to put a little table in the OP of CG:SS/LLSIF (EN) user IDs for folks who want to populate their friendslists with people they marginally know.

Moldy Taxes, I think your LLSIF ID was malformed at 10 digits instead of 9; could I request a repost of that?

Also apparently the new SSR is a Miku so I might as well finally do my premium 10-draw.

:( wanted that cattegirl but got 2 SRs and the rest Rs instead.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
Lmao is that what they're for? I didn't know so I always just "received all." I thought hearts were for stamina but my stamina bar never went up when I received them so I didn't know rip.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009

squidflakes posted:

Being that I'm total trash, I ended up staying up till 2am last night trying to get that loving Umi card from the event.

I got the loving Umi card for a grand total of two SRs, but now I'm chugging cheap lovely coffee and trying to stay awake through some sort of meeting or another.

I did that for the last nico event so I could stay in tier 1

Commander Quack posted:

In SIF, does anyone else have the problem where sometimes the game kind of stutters and then resets itself a second or so back, causing you to miss notes? I had this happen on Yuuki no Reason expert, right at the part where there a like 5 double star notes, to immediately fail. I'm on a Nexus 6, so I wouldn't think the phone should be having any issues.

This used to happen to me in sif and pad and it was when I dropped a bar of signal in 3g/4g and on wifi. It stopped one day for no reason, no updates or anything.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
Hmm https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-09-25/aria-smartphone-rhythm-game-announced-for-spring-2016/.93354

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009

boom boom boom posted:

Love Live is better than Idolmaster

I'd argue that Nico is better than all of idolmaster. :colbert:

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
In SS how do you tell the rarity by the icons? Like in sif you can tell that they're UR by the striped border. It's hard telling them apart so I still have Ns on my teams cuz I'm lazy.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009

Polsy posted:

Yeah, that's been up for a while as a promo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXMQ5htvfJA

e: left to right in the first shot are Fumio, Kokomi, Akane and Chloe (Cool, Cool, Passion and Cute Cool, Cool, Pop and Sweet). Clearly you didn't watch the top-tier anime.

The anime was great because there were no boys except for chloes dad and main girls dad and it seemed like chloe and main girl would be a thing at the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
Can someone post what to type where on gf note? I can't read japanese like a baka gaijin.