Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

There needs to be one of Anzu Jack-o now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Sylphid posted:

You know, I think I might have to revise my position on 10-pulls. I mean, I have 21 SRs right now, and I'll have two more after this event ends. The most good most SRs would do for me now is to get 25-50 more Star Jewels from awakening them (especially since I have all but 11 idols in the entire game), and that's fool's math to pay 2500 Star Jewels for *maybe* 2-3 more Rares and an SR that'll get completely lost in the growing wave of them that's flooding my roster.

Besides, the odds are technically better for getting an SSR with 10 individual draws than a 10-pull, because one of those slots is a guaranteed SR. So yeah, I'm done with 10 pulling. The problem right now is that Star Jewels are gonna come in at a freakin' trickle, just because I've run out of Commus, for the most part.

The guaranteed slot in a 10-pull is actually for an SR or better, so it's still slightly better to do 10-pulls as opposed to individuals. Ultimately though, it's not really that big a difference except for getting SRs.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
They have a double chance from time to time, which you'll see on the bottom bar. But yea, it's pretty obvious when it happens, you get an extra loud sound on the training cutscene with pink text. I believe you get 50% more exp when it happens.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
That train station is the underground Shinjuku metro area, which if you've never been there before is enormous. Wish I could be there now to check it out.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Sylphid posted:

I hope the next event is a Live Party. I really enjoyed the last one and my heart can't stand having to constantly fight for position. I'll 100% get at least one SR Uzuki, but I had to struggle for this one.

Also, within the past 12 hours, I have Full Combo'd Hotel Moonside, Osanpo Camera, Rockin' Emotion, and Never say never, all on Pro. It has been a good day. My Never say never attempt was flawless. 371 Perfects.

Events after token events are always medleys, followed by an alternating co-op or caravan (co-op in this cycle).

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Sylphid posted:

Are the odds of getting any SSR at 3% or just a select few?

Any SSR in the pool.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Sylphid posted:

Looks like somebody needs more idols.

Then again, pretty sure that statement can equally apply to any situation one might find themselves in.

Also, what are the mission conditions for the 50-stamina medley in the EX area? I can parse 1400 Greats / Perfects (which will *probably* be the hardest?), and 1,000,000 points (that's not so bad), but I'm a little scared to know what the second condition is.

It's 1 million combined points, 1400 combined perfects/greats, and 1000 combined combo(ie the sum of your largest combo from each song). Pretty worth it if you can get it consistently though, since it gives the highest audience rate per stamina. If you choose all popular songs, buy fireworks, and fulfill all objectives, that gets you an audience of 25,000 and change.

taser rates fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Oct 4, 2016

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Argas posted:

This event's been far better on my sanity than the usual.

Yea, it's funny because it's basically just a friendlier and more flexible medley event, but I've probably been grinding it even more than usual, possibly because of that.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
English won't work, unless they've changed it since last year. It needs to be a jp account.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Zenostein posted:

I think Chie's better at that, since she'd actually accept help gracefully… But Alice is fun too.

Anyway hey look now there's a button to tell you what the day's songs are! And you can set the default unit for songs 1–3? …Or maybe it's "suggest songs for this unit"? I donno, but hey, event song's nice! And it's one of the songs for the 30th, so you can actually check it out! The stage is really something else.

e. oh yeah there's also a filter setting for the day's songs. It's the last filter option: 流行曲 Works great with the 全て song listing (which should be the default unless you've touched something)

The "songs of the day" filter is good, but note that the indicators are based on phone time, not server time, so between Japan midnight and your time zone's midnight, it will still show the previous day's songs as being the songs of the day.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Super No Vacancy posted:

how do i open up these third and and fourth regions on the parade live tour. it seems to say theres something at 30,000 but i think i have 31,640 pts on the other zones. are they time-locked for an event or something

It means you need 30000 points from 2nd area tours to open up the 3rd and 4th areas, other areas don't count for that total.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
If you're not worked about difficulty, I believe the higher cost stamina events are more efficient in terms of fan gain rate per stamina point spent, at least if you can consistently meet the conditions, so just do whatever the most expensive one you're valuable of doing is.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Is this how this works?

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
idolizing and potential unlock. and yea, those are just flairs unlocked from achievements that you can add to your profile.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

oh my god

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Zenostein posted:

yeah you can't just say it outright like that

gotta come at it from the side

flowershop rin > fake cat

i wish you could unlock them from anywhere besides the list mode, really. that you can't is just obnoxious.

You should be able to now, relatively recent change.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Yep. I wouldn't say it was dominated by LL, iirc they all got roughly the same amount of time/songs in, but what Allarion said basically. That said, I was in the front row and it was hype as hell up there.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Theater Days friend ID: A3NVGFDR

Hope you're all ready for the event in 15 minutes!

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
30k gems rolled in Theater Days and 5 SSRs later, no Shiho and one dupe Tsubasa. Sad days. I did get Anya in CGSS in 40 rolls though and a couple of other SSRs aside, so it's not all horrible.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
first ten roll, get ssr julia
second ten roll, get ssr kaori... but it's the permanent one that I already have a copy of
third ten roll, fes ssr tsumugi, thank god.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
I thought that was a satou tweet before i checked the name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Wow, they finally left the stone age. Sped up a lot of loading bar animations as well, lol.