Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Sarrisan posted:

This event is doing a great job of showing me how garbage I am :(

What are my chances at the SR getting mostly 3rd and 4th place in hard mode matches?

if you're reasonably good at not wasting LP, pretty decent. No matter what, don't spend any loveca until the last day of the event. That'll keep you from spending any unnecessarily, and you're gonna level up during the event, so loveca at the end will get you more LP than it will now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Just did a scorematch against a guy named Egoraptor. Isn't that a goon?

kicked his butt

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I hate Loveless World

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Is there a system for what songs you get in Score Match, or is it just random? Cause I've gotten Wild Stars or Loveless World 75% of the time

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Yeah, I hadn't seen more than a handful of episodes of CG when I made them, so I had to heavily rely on the wiki, and the New Generations girls are less gimmicky than the others, so reducing them to a single line was trickier. I gave up on Rin, because I didn't want just "Works in a flower shop. Is cute. In some good doujins."

I'd be happy with that as my obituary.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I'm doing it. I'm downloading Japanese Love Live.

I'm not gonna get the Korean one tho. That's a bridge too far

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
there is literally no worse feeling on earth than when you're going for a Full Combo but mess up a note really early on, and know you're gonna have to finish the song anyway

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
If there's no more canon story content for Muse coming out, now someone can count up how many outfits Kotori made in that single school year.

It's amazing she even had time for shenanigans.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I'm honestly shocked. I failed to even get a C combo on a song that I A-ranked.

I played on Expert 3 times and none of my plays were up to par with my usual level of mediocrity.

It took me 16 tries to Full Combo the most recent song I unlocked on Hard. And it wasn't like there was one tricky part I couldn't do, I just missed one or two random notes every try

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Didn't the LL Vita games do really badly. I was under the impression that they were considered a failure.

Didn't each game have only like, 12 songs?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
How long is there between events in English SIF?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

She loved cats so much, she became a cat.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Wait... having a door doesn't help either because all it does is LEAD TO YOU FALLING TO YOUR DEATH.

Who the gently caress designed this building?

So many violations!

There's a fire escape

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I'm gonna get Baseball Rin

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I'm tired of this event song telling me I don't have enough balls!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I got a weird bug in SIF. it showed me having 24 LP, I went to do a Hard song, and it said I didn't have enough LP. I waited until I had 25, and then it let me do the song. Now it says I have 11 LP, and if I try to do a Normal song, it says I don't have enough. I guess I got a phantom 10 LP

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I just unlocked a song called Loneliest Baby

I didn't know Muse wrote a song about me.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Chill la Chill posted:

Also what happens after the final live? Will they make a new app for the new cast? Hopefully we can transfer our account to the new one, if that's the case. :ohdear:

I'm wondering what they're gonna do with the Story stuff. They're gonna do new story stuff for Aquors, right? So what happens to the old Muse story stuff?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
tfw you full combo a song, get a new record, and still come in last

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I AM THE IDOL MASTER

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Chill la Chill posted:

You have 2 Rin who is the second best idol but where's Nico Nico??

she's my most powerful cool, and second most powerful smile

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
How do you transfer your love live game to a new phone?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I hope that Aquors gets away from the simple pop stuff Muse did, I'd love for them to have a long concept album, like Echoes or Thick as a Brick

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I haven't been reading the thread in awhile, has anybody else encountered a glitch when leveling up since updating English Love Live?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Zenostein posted:

This is true, but it is still not a good reason to call them things.

Is it a glitch where you suddenly have over a thousand LP?

Because that's working as intended — they changed the total xp required to get to l. 100, so anything you had in excess of that amount got thrown on top so you gain a ton of levels, even if you're above 100. And they added LP overflow for when you level up, so you get all the LP for those levels on top.

ok. Dang, I thought I'd cheated the system

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Polsy posted:

There's no 'you' in SIF at all, right? Feels a little weird to me that the money/loveca/whatever is outside of the game world.

In the side stories the girls will address you directly, invite you to do stuff, etc.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

ChubbyThePhat posted:

Oh you already did this for me. And here I was cutting up the first image. Ha.

We'll save the av changes for the anime, but it's gonna be tough to take Maki's place.

Unless you're the girl with the slightly darker, slightly longer red hair. I bet it's pretty easy for her to take Maki's place

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Polsy posted:

Hmm, agreed.

Here's another amimami

X

oh good, they're dead

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Daxing Dan posted:

If this is not a crime against anime, it should be.

it's not a anime yet

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
When are the Aquors girls showing up in the EN game? There's already been a couple of their songs

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Ground out the last few gems for a BiBi pull.

Minimum wage...

At least you could idolize some of those, right?