Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jellycat
Nov 5, 2012

it's a nice day
Does anyone know what you're supposed to do with doubles of an SR? It seems like a waste to throw her into a star lesson, but I'm not sure what else to do.

EDIT: just to clarify, this is Starlight Stage, not Love Live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jellycat
Nov 5, 2012

it's a nice day

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I Star Lessoned my double, because I think there's literally no other use for her.

Ahhhh, that's too bad. I guess since you're always swimming in normals and getting them to 5 stars is so easy, it feels like a weirdly trivial way to use SRs to me.

Polsy posted:

You can simultaneously field a + idol and her non-+ self (though it picks a random different character model) if you think the special effect is worth it. At least, I think so, it works for Normal and Normal+ and the text it pops up seems to say both special effects apply.

I got that text when I had them both in the same unit, but I didn't read the part about their effects very closely. It seems to apply to SRs as well, though.

I guess I'll probably hold on to her for a while, then, since I still have plenty of space and the extra star level doesn't seem like that big a deal.

jellycat
Nov 5, 2012

it's a nice day
Some of the translations aren't quite right/missing some details, but I'm glad someone's translating them anyway.
I really like Ryo's. She loves horror movies so she's hanging out and watching them with Koume and having fun, which is really cute (I'm glad Koume has a horror movie friend :3:)… but she's super creeped out by all the actual horror-like noises coming from around Koume's room.

jellycat
Nov 5, 2012

it's a nice day
I took a screenshot of a team with each rarity to make this a little easier.

jellycat
Nov 5, 2012

it's a nice day
She's asking Nozomi if you need candles for a chirashi zushi cake, so all nine of them can blow them out. It's Hinamatsuri/Girl's Day in Japan now and chirashi zushi is a thing, though I don't think making a cake out of it is…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jellycat
Nov 5, 2012

it's a nice day

Sonata Mused posted:

Um, excuse me, but Hoshi Syoko is passion. And her image song is awesome. (It's not in SS yet, which saddens me).

Also, I didn't realize the Jewleries series had cover songs for each girl. I thought they were just more character songs. Evidently Rika got Love & Joy, which is a song that's been on my playlist since 2001...

The covers are really good and I'm mad that the Jewelries stuff isn't on iTunes because I really like Kaede's cover of Yuki no Hana and I have a disease that doesn't let me order just one thing from Amazon Japan.