Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

The goal is to keep SIFAS going as it's own separate thing, as far as I know. I think they got too scared of just being "Starlight Stage but Love Live" and did something super different. I dunno how JP fans are reacting, but almost everyone I knew in the west was pretty turned off of it at first and said they'd give it another shot when it comes out in English.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

That's about where I landed with it. It had too much going on, and I figured I'd get what I want out of it by just watching clips of the choreography online. I really wanted to like it, but it's just really grindy and the core gameplay is nonsensical at worst, and not fun at best. I don't think I'll play it when it comes out in English, and just look up videos when Maki and Honoka get cute new outfits.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

I still can't clear some CG songs on Master. The skill ceiling in that game is so high, but its really satisfying once you start to get it. People that can FC anything above 24 difficulty are insane.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

That Karin UR really makes me want to get back into All Stars.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

I was out and missed the link, oops.

Anyway, RAS kicks absolute rear end. They surpassed Afterglow for my favorite Bandori group REALLY quickly.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Thanks bud, can't wait to lurk. Just like real ADTRW!

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Starlight Stage is fun and the Cinderella Girls branch is really cool. There's like 200 characters so you're bound to find someone you like.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Doesn't the card game put a lot of restrictions for foreign players or something?

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

That loving owns.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

907 584 740 7817

This sure is Bang Dream, but I like it a lot.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

She's fine. I like it when people say she's a murderer. It adds to her idol charm.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I love the thought of yandere Kotori doing a murder.

"Lewding the idols is old news. Killing the idols is the new poo poo." - Zep 2022

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Triggerhappypilot posted:

can one be jeol-chin and nemesis at the same time

Yes, but in order to explain how, I need to ask how familiar you are with Homestuck troll shipping mechanics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Oh god, this is my worst nightmare.