Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commander Quack
Jul 23, 2003
quack quack quack
In SIF, does anyone else have the problem where sometimes the game kind of stutters and then resets itself a second or so back, causing you to miss notes? I had this happen on Yuuki no Reason expert, right at the part where there a like 5 double star notes, to immediately fail. I'm on a Nexus 6, so I wouldn't think the phone should be having any issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commander Quack
Jul 23, 2003
quack quack quack
How many loveca does it take to at least T2 anyways? Particularly JP version.

Commander Quack
Jul 23, 2003
quack quack quack

Trihugger posted:

It is entirely dependent on how much lp you have. Someone with 75 lp can get 150 lp in 2 love gems vs someone with 50 lp needing 3 love gems. It took me 19 the first time I went for t2, but I overshot a lot and probably could have done it in 17. That was with an account around level 50 on the English version.

On JP it takes significantly less love gems until level 100 due to half the exp requirement for leveling. In fact, a brand new account can hit t2 with under 10 love gems. The scores to tier are generally higher though so once you hit level 100 it's a lot tougher.

Ah, I pretty much only play the JP version, and am rank 108, so 79 LP. There hasn't really been an idolized SR that I'm super into yet to go for it, though. The last event Rin was pretty underwhelming, and that's who I had been waiting for.