Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So what's up with Britannia? I read the HC cover to cover and there's no closure, is there a plan for anything more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Rhyno posted:

So what's up with Britannia? I read the HC cover to cover and there's no closure, is there a plan for anything more?

They just came out with a third one. "Lost Eagles of Rome", it follows the events of "We Who Are About To Die".

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

The Britannia hardcover collects all three arcs currently out.

Sounds like there might be different takes on the ending...

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

There's nothing special about me.
So wait. Is Britannia just a bit of historical fiction, or is it set in the Valiant Universe?

I actually have been unable to find out for sure. I mean, I'm interested in it either way, it seems pretty neat, but I guess I'm just unclear if it's like, a Valiant Comic™ or if it's A Comic Valiant Is Publishing, if you get what I mean

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

Both. You'll see a tie to Valiant in volume one, though the series otherwise operates as its own thing.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Ninjak is back.

(sigh) I'll check it out only because some of my fondest memories are collecting the Kindt series.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Picked up the Livewire HC as well as the XO V2 vol.2. It's a shame these have slowed to a trickle, Valiant's HC presentation is so much better than most publishers. I need to track down Harbinger Wars 2 and the newest Shadowman and I think that gets me fully caught up.

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

Oh snap, the Livewire HC is out, thanks for the reminder!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I kind of like the art style in the new Ninjak series but the panel layout is atrocious. Like they should arrows to guide you through the page bad.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

The Shadowman Classics omnibus is coming out soon. I've read both of the revival series and the Acclaim series in which Shadowman looks like Vin Diesel, but I've never read the originals. Are they good? I'm quite fond of the character, so I'm definitely going to pick up the omni if it's worth reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He teams up with Arrowsmith.