Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

X-O posted:

At the Valiant panel they talked about plans for Bloodshot post the Analog Man title and teased Lemire's Bloodshot Island story with art that looks as if the current Bloodshot discovers an island where the older discarded Bloodshots we've seen through the series are hidden away. After that they teased a storyline that is just VS. featuring Bloodshot's logo.

They also pushed Divinity II which seems to be focused one on of the other cosmonauts that was with Abram on the mission as she was featured in all the art they showed.

They also put a slide that just said 4001 with nothing else and said they could only say that 4001 is going to be an important part of Valiant's 2016.

No idea if this has anything to do with anything, but other than being when the current Rai series happens, I knew I knew that date from somewhere. 4001 is when the original Unity happened back in the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

X-O posted:

Well drat. Now Faith is ending too. So uh, hopefully they get some more ongoings going soon.

I forget which thread it was, but Rhyno said that they were told about a bunch of new ongoings on a recent retailer's conference call, but he can't say anything until they're officially announced at C2E2.

Rhyno posted:

It was a conference call! They're hosting a lunch at the retailers summit before C2E2 and will be announcing things there at at the con.

Better? :shepface:

We Got Us A Bread fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Apr 7, 2017

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Gavok posted:

I'm doing the same thing you are, only due to personal stuff, I've slowed down a bit and I'm currently in the middle of Act Four (reading Ivar, Timewalker Vol 3, which is great). My advice in regards to that reading guide is to read the penultimate volumes of Archer and Armstrong and Quantum and Woody, then do the Delinquents, then read their final volumes.

Also, I find Quantum and Woody is more interesting once you realize the overall theme is "identity." Stuff like Woody not being able to accept that he's part of the family because he's adopted, the bit about Quantum being a black conservative, the reaction when Quantum realizes the muscular goon he beat up is a genetically-altered woman, Sixty-Nine trying to find her own way, the whole thing about Quantum insisting on dressing with a full-body costume to protect his identity when it's really easy to figure out, and a few things you'll get to later. ESPECIALLY once you find out what's up with the goat.

"Ok...LET'S NOT KILL HITLER!!' is still the first thing that pops into my head when I think about that Ivar series. What a great comic.