Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Wasn't harada alive way in the future in one other story though? Between him and silk lasting forever, the valiant heroes are not doing that well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

I'm weirdly excited for Faith and Archer to start dating (one of the things that Ivar revealed about the future is that Faith is the love of Archer's life).

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Valiant announced their next event. It is an event centered around Rai and the year 4001. Matt Kindt and Clayton Crain stay at the helm. Pretty exciting.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Space Fish posted:

Hot tip: I got to read an uncolored copy of Generation Zero #1 and it's pretty great. The psiots are back in style!
Cool! Hyped for that book. New Eternal Warrior was interesting. I'm interested to find out what is up with his kid.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Space Fish posted:

4001 A.D. ends this week, ahhhh!
Satisfying event so far, I just hope Valiant can stick the landing.
It was good but seemed really open ended to me for a future 4001 AD title. And I'm sure war mother will appear. Loved Bloodshot, looks like rising spirit may be creating all the bloodshot in New York, or at least know about it.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Gavok posted:

I've been slacking incredibly on my overall comic-reading and I decided, what the gently caress, I'm going to get on the Valiant train. I'm going to read all of the current stuff using a reading order list I got off Reddit. So far I'm three trades into X-O and this is looking like a good decision.

I don't know. This seems more fitting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVBpAikvnHk
I did that a couple years ago and have stuck with it. I highly recommend it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

It's apparently not official, but there's a chance of a Dr. Mirage show coming to CW. Having trouble linking on mobile, but optimistic. iZombie on CW is amazing, although this show doesn't have Rob Thomas backing it.