Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

For some reason I don't want to like A & A, but I keep reading it because it's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

bobkatt013 posted:

Why don't you want to like it you son of a lady dog?

I don't know, alright! I don't usually read superhero stuff but I gave Valiant a try last year and now A & A is one of my favorite comics.

I need to read Bloodshot now I guess. I hope it goes on sale or something soon before 4001AD. I hope the entire Valiant catalog does because I'd probably buy everything since the relaunch that I don't have.

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

I only buy Valiant and Image comics. I like a few Marvel titles but I don't want to spend anymore on comics.

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

I'm pretty bummed about XO. It's the comic that got me into Valiant and I don't want it to stop at 50.

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

I am. I got all caught up over the weekend. I read Rai and some XO I had fell behind on. I need Bloodshot and Harbinger to go on sale.

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

I picked up everything I was missing last night, so there will probably be a huge sale on comixology this week. I need to catch up on Bloodshot Reborn, Rai, and Ninjak. Should be a fun few weeks of reading.

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

Comixology is having a sale on Harbinger. Do the 2 omnibuses contain the entire run? What should I buy if I want to get completely caught up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

X-O posted:

Holy poo poo the art on 4001 AD War Mother is gorgeous. I've never heard of Tomas Giorello before but this art with Fred Van Lente writing is a must buy.

More here
http://www.comicbookresources.com/comic-previews/4001-ad-war-mother-1-valiant-entertainment-2016

This looks fantastic, I'm excited.