Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I am just now getting to armor wars and I hope the unity tie in is better than that lovely Dr. Silk story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Tequila Bob posted:

The Dr. Silk arc was far better than the Armor Hunters arc in Unity. The Silk arc pays off well in another series.

That is very unfortunate.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I just got the deluded for X-O and Harbringer including the Armor Hunters and Harbringer Wars, it's a little silly you have to double dip to get the full story in deluxes tho.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

It's kind of funny Armor Hunters deluxe makes X-O deluxe 3 redundant

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

LordPants posted:

I just looked that up. That's really funny / strange.

Valiant deluxes are weird, if you want the complete story you are gonna double dip a lot.

So this is actually an improvement.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

It releases this month. Same for Book of death deluxe I think.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

It only contains the main series and the fall of.... Going by the solicits.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Why would they make a collection that limited a run. It's loving dumb.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I actually was not, but still that gimmick has run its course.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

What

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Shitshow posted:

I suspect it will be similar to what they did with A&A and (I pray) Harbinger: put the series on hiatus for a while and then bring it back with a second volume.

Harbringer didn't get a second volume. :(

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Good I am not feeling Imperium and miss Harbringer.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

bobkatt013 posted:

what would be the team? Faith, livewire, and torque?

What happened to Peter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I know but he can come back. I always assumed that was point.